Modigliani Research Grant for International Researchers in Europe , and applications are submitted till 15 November 2017. The UniCredit & Universities Foundation invites applications for Modigliani Research Grant available for young researchers of any nationality employed at any European universities within the regions in which UniCredit is present. Three best research projects in the field of economics and finance will be selected. The main aim of the competition is to support academic research in Europe as well as to reinforce the cooperation among universities. Each grant is worth €10,000 per year (gross of taxes). Grants shall be awarded for a maximum duration of two years. Each grant shall be directly paid out to the research winner. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Europe (in which UniCredit is present)
Level: Grant (available for young researchers to undertake research project at any European university within the UniCredit perimeter)
Field(s): economics or finance.
Deadline: 15 November 2017
Funded By: UniCredit & Universities Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Modigliani Research Grant is targeted for Researchers of any nationality
‣ Award No: Up to three grants are available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Grants shall be awarded for a maximum duration of two years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Grant is worth €10,000 gross per year; the grant is renewable for a second year and will be paid directly to the research winner.
‣ The competition, aimed to honour the three best research projects in economics or finance, is open to young researchers of any nationality, employed at any European university within the UniCredit perimeter.
‣ The main aim of the Modigliani Research Grant competition is to support academic research in Europe as well as to reinforce the cooperation among universities.
‣ Worth €10,000 gross per year, the grant is renewable for a second year and will be paid directly to the research winner.
‣ be born after 1978 (be under 36) at the time of applying (while for women the birth date may be one year earlier per child);
‣ have a PhD in economics or finance;
‣ be assistant professor or research assistant, or employed in any equivalent position at any accredited European university within the UniCredit perimeter (while nationality is not relevant as an eligibility requirement);
‣ present a research project not yet financed with funds generating income increase.
‣ The Foundation’s Scientific Committee will be responsible for the selection procedure and will identify the winners of the grants.
‣ The Scientific Committee is appointed by the Foundation’s Board of Directors and is composed of at least five members among experts in economics and finance from the main European countries.
‣ In assessing candidates, the Scientific Committee will take into account their academic curriculum, research project, academic and research track record, referee reports. The Scientific Committee may invite candidates for an interview or seminar before selecting the winners.
‣ The three winners will be announced by scientific committee of the Foundation 15 February 2018.
Instructions for Application:
In order to apply for the UniCredit & Universities’ initiatives, students must complete the online application form, under the penalty of being excluded from the selection process.
Remind: the form is the same for every competition, therefore you should complete only the fields required by the related announcement.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
1. Fill in the online form by first registering in the <apply> section of the scholarship/fellowship page, providing your compulsory biographical information (as indicated by *).
2. You will receive an e-mail message with a confirmation link. Click on it to complete your registration.
3. Select the initiative you wish to apply and proceed with your application (the Username is your e-mail address while the Password is of your choice).
4. You can open your application and add any further information as many times as you want until you click on the <submit> button.
5. Submit your application only when you consider it completed and all the requested documentation in PDF format has been attached.
6. No further modifications are allowed when the application is submitted.
7. The GRE test can be substituted with the GMAT test.
8. The letter of reference must be sent directly by a Professor via e-mail to the UniCredit & Universities address email@example.com
(cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org).
9. Before the competition’s deadline you will receive a message confirming the acceptance of your application.
10. You can apply for more than one scholarship.
‣ Candidate are required to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 November 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.