Miriam E Wippell Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Queensland in Australia, and applications are submitted 1 April 2014. University of Queensland is offering two undergraduate scholarships in Veterinary Science. Scholarship is open to students who are entering tertiary study for the first time. Scholarship is available for Australian, New Zealand and international students. Scholarship worth $350 will be awarded for a period of five years. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Queensland, Australia | Australia
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded in the field of Veterinary Science at University of Queensland.
Deadline: 1 April 2014.
Funded By: University of Queensland, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Miriam E. Wippell Undergraduate Scholarship is targeted for Australian, New Zealand and international students can apply for these undergraduate scholarships.
‣ Award No: Two undergraduate scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These undergraduate scholarships are offered for five years.
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of scholarship is $350.
‣ Two Miriam E. Wippell Undergraduate Scholarship available for students enrolled in the first year of the Bachelor of Veterinary Science program.
‣ Australian and New Zealand and international students can apply for these scholarships.
‣ The Miriam E Wippell Undergraduate Scholarship is open to students who are: -enrolled in the first year of the Bachelor of Veterinary Science program; and -entering tertiary study for the first time.
‣ The scholarship is awarded to the applicant showing greatest merit as demonstrated by: -academic achievement in secondary school studies; and -any other matter that the Selection Committee considers to be relevant.
‣ Applicants are required to Contact Employer
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1 April 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like