Miller Center offers Fellowships Program for International PhD candidate who is expecting to complete his or her dissertation by the conclusion of the fellowship year. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Miller Center | USA
Level: Doctoral (PhD) Degree
Field(s): The M Center is pleased to offer funded fellowships for the 2013-2014 academic year in specific subject areas:
Deadline: February 1, 2013
Funded by: Miller Center, The Ambrose Monell Foundation, John and Rosemary Galbraith
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for International Students.
Benefit( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of awards: Up to eight Scholarships are offered
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: the award covers with a value of$20,000
‣ The Miller C Fellowship program funds scholars completing dissertations that employ history to shed light on American politics, public policy, foreign relations, the impact of global affairs on the United States, or media and politics.
‣ The program provides up to eight $20,000 grants to support one year of research and writing. Along with the fellowship grant, the Center assists the fellow in choosing a senior scholar from their field to serve as fellowship “mentor.”
‣ This mentor will suggest relevant literature to frame the project, read the fellow’s work, and give general advice on research.
To be eligible for Miller C Fellowships Program for International PhD Students,
‣ An applicant must be a PhD candidate who is expecting to complete his or her dissertation by the conclusion of the fellowship year.
‣ This is not a post-doctoral fellowship. The fellowship is open to non-U.S. Citizens
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply online here
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by February 1, 2013.
‣ Applicants will be notified of the selection committee’s decision in April 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like