MIEM USPC Scholarships for International Students in France , and the application deadline varies for each institution. The University Sorbonne Paris Cité (USPC) is awarding international masters scholarships for students entering first and second year of master in one of the eight institutions USPC. Up to 200 MIEM USPC Scholarships of €10 000 each will be awarded for the academic year 2015-2016. Institutions will give scholarships in instalments made over the course of the two years of study. Each institution determines their own criteria for scholarship selection and students have to apply to their institution’s website for their interested program me. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | France
Level: Scholarships are available for student entering first and second year of master in one of the eight institutions USPC.
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded for studying the following courses: Master in Public Health MPH (recruitment M1 and M2), Master Public Health and Environmental Risks (co-accredited with Paris Descartes) (M2) and Master Control public health policies and actions (M2) in the School of Public Health (EHESP); Master Foreign Languages and Literature Civilizations and regional (co-accredited with Paris Diderot) (M2), Master language, languages, texts, company (LLTS) (co-accredited with the New Sorbonne Paris 3) (M2) and Master Crafts International, specialty International Relations (M2) in the National Institute of Oriental Languages and Civilizations (INALCO); Master Earth Sciences and Planetary Environment (ETPS) (co-accredited with Paris Diderot) and Master Géoressources, Geohazards, Geotechnics (GGG) (co-accredited with Paris Diderot) in the Institute of Physics of Paris Globe (IPGP); Paris School of International Affairs, School of Communication, Urban School, School of Public Affairs Economics and Business / Finance Strategies at the Sciences Po; Master Cinema and Audiovisual (recruitment M2), Master Teaching of French and world languages (co-accredited with Paris 5 and INALCO) (M2), Master’s Degree in Translation Studies (M2), Master International Studies (M2), Master Language, language, text, company (LLTS) (co-accredited with INALCO) (M2) at the University of Paris III: Sorbonne Nouvelle; Master Pharmaceutical Sciences (recruitment M2), Master Psychologie, Master BME Biomedical engeneering, Master population and Expertise development, Master AIRE (co-accredited with Paris Diderot), Master Frontiers in Chemistry (co-accredited with Paris Diderot) and Master Immunology (co-accredited with Paris Diderot)
at the Paris Descartes University; Master Anglophone Studies, Master History and Civilizations Compared, Master Fundamental Physics and Engineering Sciences, Master Foreign Languages and Literature Civilizations and regional (co-accredited with l’INALCO) and Master Genetics (co-accredited with Paris Descartes), Master Frontiers in Chemistry (co-accredited with Paris Descartes) and Master in Silico Drug Design at the Paris Diderot University and Master’s degree in Public Health Management specialty of Health and Social Organizations, Linguistics Speciality contrastive lexicon Speech (COLEDI), Mathematics, Erasmus Mundus Master Economic Policies in the Age of Globalization (APGN) and Training of engineers SupGalilée at the University of Paris 13.
Deadline: The application deadline varies for each institution.
Funded By: University Sorbonne Paris Cité (USPC)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): MIEM USPC Scholarships are targeted for Foreign students
‣ Award No: Up to 200 MIEM USPC Scholarships are available for the academic year 2015-2016.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Institutions will give scholarships in installments made over the course of the two years of study.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship has a value of 10,000 euros per year, per student.
‣ In line with the Idex programme priorities and the University’s 2014-2018 policy agreement, the new MIEM (International Masters Mobility Scholarship) programme at USPC aims to bring an international approach to teaching.
‣ In 2014, 60 Masters scholarships were awarded. In 2015-2016, 200 MIEM USPC scholarships will be offered and another 200 in 2016-2017.
‣ Between now and the end of 2016, MIEM will include over forty international Masters scholarships at USPC.
‣ For the year 2015-2016, training Vice-Presidents (and similar) and International Relations have chosen together and within their institutions in connection with the heads of masters and specialties, 37 masters, selected to participate in the program MIEM.
‣ These courses were chosen based on their international opening that institutions have strengthened. USPC’s institutions are free to choose to offer the USPC-MIEM scholarships 2015 first or second year of master.
‣ be a foreign student and enter the first year of master in one of the institutions USPC
‣ have already obtained a USPC MIEM scholarship in the first year and enroll in second year
‣ be foreign student entering second year of master (not having done his first year in France at the date of the application).
Selection Criteria for MIEM USPC Scholarships
‣ Each institution determines their own criteria for scholarship selection. These will be subject to special monitoring (guidance).
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants should visit the websites of the institutions concerned for more information and to submit their application.
‣ Each institution proposes, according to their own globalisation objectives, a list of 1 to 5 Masters courses that they wish to develop on an international scale (notably prospective and current international students).
‣ In addition, each institution proposes a complementary list of 1 to 5 Masters courses; Download the MIEM programme application form. Students can apply to the programme on their institution’s website.
‣ Scholarship Application Deadline: Each institution has its own application deadline. The application deadlines for Paris Diderot University are March 31, 2015 and May 1st, 2015 and for Sciences Po is March 20, 2015.
‣ Note: The list of eligible institutions masters in this program is available here.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.