MIDS Managed Scholarships are offered to pursue LLM in International Dispute Settlement at Geneva Law School and Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Switzerland.
School(Institutions/ Country): Geneva Law School and Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies | Switzerland
Field(s): The study field is International Dispute Settlement.
Deadline: 1 February 2013.
Funded by: Geneva Law School and Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for students of developing economy.
‣ No. of awards: It is applicable for 10 months of the program.
‣ Scholarship covers: the total tuition fees as well as CHF 15,000 toward living expenses.
‣ Scholarship Duration: 10 months
‣ MIDS-Managed Scholarships are offered to pursue LLM in International Dispute Settlement at Geneva Law School and Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Switzerland.
‣ The scholarship is available for students from developing countries. The funding covers the total tuition fees as well as CHF 15,000 toward living expenses. The duration is of 10 months. Applicants must be from developing country.The application deadline is 1 February 2013.
‣ We are aware that the costs related to our program, in addition to the living costs in Switzerland, are high, especially in the current economic context.
‣ While our program does not have sufficient funds to offer scholarships, be assured that we make every effort to solicit support from external sources.
‣ We have been able to secure a number of scholarships from a local sponsor, one of the largest and most generous private foundations in Geneva.
To be eligible for MIDS Managed Scholarships for Developing Countries, candidates need to meet the conditions enlisted below:
‣ Demonstrated financial need on the part of candidates as well as their immediate and extended families, employers and any other persons who might otherwise have been able to contribute toward financing their Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies;
‣ Failure to secure loans or scholarships from all other available sources, including employers, banks, governments and private providers;
‣ Coming from a country considered to have a developing economy.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The method of application for this grant is via electronically and or by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 1 February 2013.
‣ The final scholarship decision is made by the sponsor and communicated to the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies admissions office within a few weeks.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ The application link is also found at the official website.
You may also like