Microsoft Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in USA, Canada and Mexico, and Scholarship applications are accepted Oct 25, 2017 – Feb 9, 2018 . Applications are invited for Microsoft STEM scholarship for the 2018-2019 academic year. Scholarships are awarded to students who are currently enrolled in a four-year Undergraduate bachelor’s degree program at an institution in US, Mexico or Canada and meet the other criteria for scholarship eligibility. A large majority of Microsoft scholarships will be awarded to female students, under-represented minority students (African-American, Hispanic or Native American etc.) or students with disabilities. Full details:
Level: students who are currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate bachelor’s degree program.
Deadline: Scholarship applications are accepted Oct 25, 2017 – Feb 9, 2018 .
Funded By: Microsoft Corporation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Microsoft Scholarships for Undergraduate Students are targeted for Students of Mexico, USA and Canada can apply for this scholarship.International students can also apply if they are currently studying in North America and meet the criteria for scholarship eligibility.
Women’s Scholarships, Minority Scholarships, and Scholarships for Students with Disabilities.
is offering four different types of technical scholarships for the
2018-2019 academic year to current undergraduate students: General
Scholarships, Women’s Scholarships, Minority Scholarships, and
Scholarships for Students with Disabilities.
is offered for one academic year.
may receive either a full or partial scholarship for the academic
year. Full tuition scholarships will cover tuition for the academic
year as posted by the financial aid office at your college or
university. Microsoft will make payments to the designated school and
they’re not transferable to other academic institutions. You may
use the funds for tuition only—not for other costs listed on your
bursar bill, such as room and board.
‣ Microsoft awards college tuition scholarships each year to encourage students to pursue studies in Computer Science and related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) disciplines.
‣ Chosen recipients will be awarded in recognition of their demonstrated passion for technology, academic excellence and leadership while working to make a difference in the software industry.
‣ Microsoft places great value in encouraging under-represented groups to pursue STEM fields of study.
‣ As such, a large majority of our scholarships will be awarded to female students, under-represented minority students (African-American, Hispanic or Native American etc.) or students with disabilities.
‣ Microsoft Corporation will review all applications and select final candidates on the holistic basis of eligibility, quality of application, demonstrated passion for STEM, commitment to leadership and financial need.
enrolled full time in a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year
college or university in the United States, Canada or Mexico at the
time you submit the application.
‣ Show satisfactory progress toward an undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related technical discipline such as electrical engineering, math, or physics.
able to demonstrate an interest in computer science. Because the
scholarship is merit-based, you must maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade
point average out of a possible 4.0, or a 4.0 cumulative grade point
average out of a possible 5.0. Chosen recipients will be asked to
provide a copy of their official transcript.
Criteria for Microsoft
Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
is a merit based scholarship. Students are selected based on their
exceptional leadership work in the promotion of diversity in STEM
disciplines at their university.
are submitted via Online
Application Due Date: Scholarship applications are accepted Oct 25, 2017 – Feb 9, 2018 .
forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
is important to read the application procedure, and visit the
official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how
to apply for