Merit Scholarship. Curtin University offers Scholarship for International Students in Australia. Scholarship is provided in the faculty of business, health sciences, humanities and science & engineering. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Curtin University | Australia
Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Coursework Degree
Field(s): business, health sciences, humanities and science & engineering
Deadline: February 14, 2014.
Funded By: Curtin University, Australia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship is open for the students of Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, India, Kenya, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship will provide 25% of the first year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.
‣ Curtin University strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education.
‣ Through the Merit Scholarship, Curtin welcomes eligible students who are citizens of Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, India, Kenya, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Zambia or Zimbabwe.
‣ This scholarship category awards eligible students 25% of their first year of tuition.
‣ Curtin University acknowledges the importance of being one of Australia’s most multicultural university campuses and this scholarship aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
To avail Merit Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ Must apply through a Curtin University-registered agent;
‣ Must be citizens of Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, India, Kenya, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Zambia or Zimbabwe;
‣ Must meet Curtin University and course academic and English language entry requirements;
‣ Must be international, full fee-paying students;
‣ Must be commencing a full undergraduate or master (coursework) degree in Semester 1 2014 at Curtin University, Western Australia;
‣ Must not be coming to Curtin via a sponsoring body;
‣ Must not have credits for recognised learning (CRL)
‣ The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Students cannot apply directly to Curtin University. Students must apply through a Curtin University registered education agent here.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 14 February 2014.
You May also like
Your first paragraph ...