Merit Next Fellow Leadership Development Program Scholarships for International Students and applicants are advised to contact the the employer for the application deadlines. World Merit offers a year-long leadership development program ‘Merit Next’ for young people. It is a fully sponsored one year Accelerator Program leading the applicants to Liverpool, London, New York and Washington D.C. Merit Next has been formed to reward people who are passionate about making a positive impact on the world through providing a specific program that takes the applicants to 4 cities and offers 11 months of online mentoring and universal association. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): UK (for two weeks), for the next 11 months, the fellows will engage virtually in online training and education and the group will reconvene in the US in June 2015.
Level: Merit Next is a 12 month development program for young people of merit from around the world.
Field(s): Merit Next Fellow Leadership Development Program will help fellows to speed up their public speaking, project management and team leadership skills at the same time also collaborating on a Global Challenge.
Deadline: Contact the Employer.
Funded By: World Merit
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Merit Next Fellow Leadership Development Program Scholarships are targeted for International students.
‣ Award No: 120 talented people from across the world selected for the fully sponsored yearlong leadership program.
‣ Scholarship Duration: One year
‣ Scholarship covers: The leadership program is fully sponsored.
‣ An excellent Merit Next Fellow Leadership Development Program for the competent young people from around the world preferred after performing a range of universal challenges.
‣ The program is fully sponsored and runs for one year.
‣ The fellows will assemble in UK for two weeks of motivation and team building and then in 2015 they will reassemble in US and the leading project will be exhibited in the Merit Next global media campaign.
‣ A 12 Month Leadership Development Program is for the young talented people from across the world.
‣ Candidates should be passionate about making an affirmative impact on the world.
‣ Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online.
1. Register online and create a profile. 2. Connect with people in our community of over 60,000 people from around the world 3. Take part in our challenges to earn over 10,000 merit credits 4. Be a role model to people from our community across the world
For more information please contact to email@example.com.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: Contact Employer
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like