MBA Scholarships for International Students, and Applicants will be automatically assessed for a scholarship. Offers will be made to outstanding candidates based on academic merit. There is no separate application form required. University of Glasgow is offering MBA scholarships for international students commencing in September 2016. A total of 10 scholarships are available. The value of each scholarship is £10,000. The criteria for the scholarships are academic excellence and personal achievement. Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of their application for admission. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Glasgow | UK
Level: Masters' Dergee
Field(s): MBA programme
Deadline: Applicants will be automatically assessed for a scholarship. Offers will be made to outstanding candidates based on academic merit. There is no separate application form required.
Funded By: University of Glasgow, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): MBA Scholarships for International Students are targeted for Students of Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia , Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, East Timor, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India,
Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia , Libya , Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar,Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar(Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, The Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
‣ Award No: A total of 10MBA scholarships are available.
‣ Scholarship covers: The value of scholarship is £10,000.
‣ The University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School have introduced a limited number of scholarships, available to applicants to the MBA programme at the University of Glasgow, commencing in September 2016.
‣ A total of 10 Scholarships are available.
‣ The criteria for the MBA Scholarships for International Students are academic excellence and personal achievement. Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of their application for admission.
‣ These MBA scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence and personal achievement.
Students who have been awarded a scholarship will normally be notified within six weeks of making an application. If you do not hear from us within this time, you should assume you have not been awarded a scholarship.
‣ All MBA applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and who have submitted their application before the deadline will be considered. No separate application is required.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date :Applicants will be automatically assessed for a scholarship. Offers will be made to outstanding candidates based on academic merit. There is no separate application form required.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.