MBA Academic Excellence Scholarships at Wits Business School in South Africa 2015 , and applications are submitted till 10th September 2014. Wits Business School (WBS) is offering excellence scholarships for MBA students. Applicants from across Africa, including South Africa are eligible for these scholarships. A limited number of scholarships may be awarded at each level. There are different types of scholarships are available: full scholarship, scholarship, part- scholarship and merit scholarship. Full details
School(Institutions/ Country): | South Africa
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): learn any of the MBA courses.
Deadline: 10th September 2014.
Funded By: Wits Business School (WBS)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship is targeted for students of Africa.
‣ Award No: A limited number of scholarships may be awarded at each level.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: These Scholarships will provide: -Full scholarship: covers full tuition, textbooks, living allowance and the international study tour -Scholarship: covers full tuition and the international study tour -Part- scholarship: part – scholarships cover a sizable contribution towards tuition fees -Merit scholarship: merit scholarships cover a meaningful contribution towards tuition fee
‣ Future business leader with great promise and potential are invited to apply for Academic Excellence Scholarships for the prestigious WBS full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
‣ Our scholarships are offered to increase the number of top-achieving Pan-African students and to create a unique learning experience that will sculpt global leaders from Africa.
‣ students from across Africa, including South Africa.
‣ Selection criteria include: -the candidate’s GMAT entrance score (or Wits Business School entrance test score), -academic results on undergraduate and other tertiary programmes, -work experience, and -motivation narrative.
‣ As soon as we receive your application, we will process it and contact you to let you know the outcome.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are reqiuired to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 10th September 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.