MaxNetAging is announcing doctoral and postdoctoral fellowships for international students. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Max Planck International Research Network | Germany
Level: Doctoral and Postdoctoral Program.
Field(s): On topics of aging ranging across the full spectrum of the behavioral and social sciences, biology, law and the humanities.
Deadline: September 6, 2013.
Funded By: Max Planck International Research Network on Aging
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): MaxNetAging Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships are targeted for International applicants.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Doctoral fellowships are offered for 3 years and postdoctoral fellowships are awarded for 2 years, starting in February 2014.
‣ Scholarship covers: Please see their website below
‣ The Max Planck International Research Network on Aging Research School (MNARS) is seeking applications for Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships, starting in February 2014. MNARS is an international graduate program launched by the Max Planck International Research Network on Aging .
‣ The program focuses on topics of aging ranging across the full spectrum of the behavioral and social sciences, biology, law and the humanities.
‣ Each fellow enrolled in the MNARS will be affiliated with one participating Max Planck Institute.
‣ During the first six months of the MNARS all doctoral and postdoctoral fellows will study together at the Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research in Rostock.
To be eligible for Max Planck International Research Network on Aging Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ should have a background in demography or a related field in the social or biological sciences, mathematics or statistics.
‣ Staff will be recruited internationally solely on the basis of qualification.
‣ Applications from women and persons with disabilities are encouraged
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be addressed to the MaxNetAging Director Prof. James W. Vaupel and sent by e-mail to appl-mnars-at-demogr.mpg.de.
‣ Applications should include:
‣ Scholarship Applications are Due by 06 September 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website.
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2014, behavioural sciences, Biology, DOCTORAL, Featured, Fellowships, germany, Humanities, International, Law, Postdoctoral, research, Social Sciences