Mathematics Scholarships at master's level is offered for students who have a bachelor's degree in maths (or related to maths). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): France
Level : Master's Degree
Field(s): Mathematics for Life Sciences
Deadline: June 2nd, 2013
Funded By: the Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is open for students who have a bachelor's degree in mathematics (or related to mathematics).
‣Award No: Six
‣ Scholarship Duration: 1 year
‣ Scholarship Covers: 6 scholarships+tuition fees exemption
‣ For the LMH LabEx project, the Jacques Hadamard Mathematics Foundation (FMJH) is offering 6 (six) one year scholarships for talented students applying for the master program in Mathematics for Life Sciences (Master2 MathSV) in one of its member institutions (the Departments in Applied Mathematics of the École polytechnique, École Normale Supérieure de Cachan, and Paris Sud University in Orsay).
‣ These scholarships are only for the second year of a Master degree program (M2).
‣ The Mathematics Scholarships are open to all students who have a bachelor's degree in mathematics (or related to mathematics) and who have or will have completed the first year of a Master or PhD program in a foreign or French academic institution during the academic year 2012-2013;
‣ The stipend is 10,000 euros per year. Laureates won't have to pay any tuition fees and will benefit from the French health insurance system (Sécurité Sociale).
‣ For the foreign students: the FMJH will support travel expenses (one round-trip ticket, economy class from your residence).
‣ The FMJH will provide housing in students dormitories (the cost will be directly deduced from the scholarship). The FMJH will also provide french courses and assistance at the arrival in France.
‣ The students cannot combine their scholarship with any other remuneration.
Eligibility criteria for Mathematics Scholarships
‣ The scholarships are open to all students. The selection process will be based on the academic quality of the transcript and recommendation letters.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Complete the relevant online form below and send it before June 2nd, 2013 at midnight (Paris time, +1 GMT).
‣ Only electronic submission using the online form will be considered. Please complete the M2 form.
‣ Applications for the 2013-2014 FMJH program Master are open until Sunday, June 2nd.
‣ Applicants will be informed of the outcome of the selection process by mid-June.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also likeMathematics, FMJH, Life Science, France