Masters Scholarships for Low and Middle-Income country students and applications are open until April 30, 2014. Kasetsart University is offering full masters scholarships for international students from Low-income and Lower middle-income countries. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country):Kasetsart University | Thailand
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to study M.S. English Program in Agricultural and Resource Economics (ARE), Kasetsart University.
Deadline: April 30, 2014.
Funded By: Kasetsart University, Thailand
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Masters Scholarships for Low and Middle-Income is targeted for Students from World Bank low-income or lower middle-income countries (Afghanistan, Gambia, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Guinea, Nepal, Benin, Guinea-Bisau, Niger, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Cambodia, Korea, Republic Dem Rep. Somalia, Central African, Kyrgyz Republic, South Sudan Chad, Liberia, Tajikistan, Comoros, Madagascar, Tanzania, Congo, Dem. Rep, Malawi, Togo, Eritrea, Mali, Uganda, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Armenia, India, Samoa, Bhutan, Kiribati, São Tomé and Principe,
Bolivia, Kosovo, Senegal, Cameroon, Lao PDR, Solomon Islands, Cape Verde, Lesotho, Sri Lanka, Congo, Rep., Mauritania, Sudan, Côte d’Ivoire, Micronesia, Fed. Sts. Swaziland, Djibouti, Moldova, Syrian, Arab Republic, Egypt, Arab Rep., Mongolia, Timor-Leste, El Salvador, Morocco, Ukraine, Georgia, Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Ghana, Nigeria,Vanuatu, Guatemala, Pakistan, Vietnam, Guyana, Papua New Guinea, West Bank and Gaza, Honduras, Paraguay, Yemen, Rep. Indonesia, Philippines and Zambia).
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship will be offered for the whole two-year program.
‣ Scholarship covers: The funds are to support tuition fee and monthly research assistant stipend including research expenditure and health insurance. -Tuition waiver for the whole two-year program - 8,000 THB/month allowance for 24 months - Up to 50,000 THB research expenditure - 4,000 THB for health insurance for two years - Maintain at least 3.5 GPA every semester - One publication in Thailand Citation Index or Scopus within one year after graduation.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
‣ The ARE international student scholarships offer 2014 new students from low-income and lower middle-income countries.
‣ The funds are to support tuition fee and monthly research assistant stipend including research expenditure and health insurance. ARE scholarship is available for two consecutive academic years of full-time graduate enrollment.
Have what it takes to avail Masters Scholarships for Low and Middle-Income?
‣ Must come from World Bank low-income or lower middle-income countries;
‣ Must be accepted to M.S. in Agricultural and Resource Economics (English Program) at Kasetsart University in 2014.
‣ Applicants are required to apply by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30 April 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...