Masters of Public Health Scholarships at BRAC University in Bangladesh, and applications are submitted till 20th October 2014. BRAC University is offering master scholarships in public health for the students of developing countries. Applicants must have bachelor and/or Masters degree(s) in social sciences, multi-disciplines, public health, medicine, nursing, midwifery, health sciences. Based on merit and needs waiver & scholarships up to 60% will be awarded. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): James P. Grant School of Public Health, BRAC University | Bangladesh
Level: Masters Degree
Field(s): Masters of Public Health (MPH) program
Deadline: 20th October 2014.
Funded By: James P. Grant School of Public Health, BRAC University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarships at BRAC University is targeted for Students of developing countries
‣ Award No:Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: Waiver & scholarships up to 60% will be available for students from developing countries based on merit and needs.
‣ BRAC University is a private university in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The university was established by BRAC in 2001 under the Private University Act 1992.
‣ The total cost the Masters of Public Health Scholarships at BRAC University is US $20,000. Waiver & scholarships for students from developing countries based on merit and needs (up to 60%).
‣ Full fees for candidates: funded by organisations or institutions in developing countries; from developed countries.
‣ Fees cover tuition, lodging, logistics, food, local transportation, all fieldwork activities, course materials and supplies.
‣ Bachelor and/or Masters degree(s) in social sciences, multi-disciplines, public health, medicine, nursing, midwifery, health sciences;
‣ Excellent academic track record with; GPA 3.0 or above;
‣ Proficiency in oral and written English and Mathematics is important; -Computer literacy, Microsoft Office and data analysis skills is preferred
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit and need.
‣ Applicants are required to apply via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 20th October 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.