Master Scholarships in European Studies and Translation Studies at Cardiff University, and applications are submitted till 1st August 2014. The School invites applications for 4 competitive full-fee Masters Scholarships for Home and EU students. The scholarships are available to students wishing to study on taught Masters programmes in the field of European Studies and Translation Studies. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants should normally have a 2:1 Honours Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field. Each scholarship will provide worth £5,730. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Cardiff University | UK
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): European Studies and Translation Studies
Deadline: 1st August 2014.
Funded By: Cardiff University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship is targeted for students of UK/EU can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Award No: 4 competitive full-fee Masters Scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship will provide worth £5,730.
‣ Cardiff University is a public research university located in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. The University is composed of three colleges: Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Biomedical and Life Sciences; and Physical Sciences and Engineering.
‣ Cardiff offers the best overall quality of life to young adults aged 18 to 30 in the UK ... A leading university in an outstanding city.
‣ The programme complies with the guidelines for the European Masters in Translation ... Our highly successful MA Translation Studies attracts a wide range of .programmes.
‣ This course offers knowledge and expertise for students wishing to pursue a career as professional translators in the public and private sectors, or who are interested in the study of translation. Training in translation also prepares students for careers in other language-related professions, including journalism, public relations or language teaching.
‣ The School invites applications for 4 competitive full-fee Master Scholarships in European Studies for Home and EU students, each worth £5,730.The scholarships are available to students wishing to study on one of our taught Masters programmes:
‣ Applicants should normally have a 2:1 Honours Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
‣ Applicants should then complete the application form and return by email.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st August 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.