MASDAR Institute Full Scholarships for Graduate Study in UAE , and Applications for fall 2017 are open and are scheduled to close on 31 May 2017 (subject to change).Applications are invited for Masdar Institute scholarships available for international students to study masters and doctoral degree program. For MSc program applicants must have relevant undergraduate degree in the fields of science, engineering or information technology. For PhD program applicants must have relevant undergraduate and Master’s degrees in the fields of Science, Engineering or Computing and Information Science. Scholarships cover 100% tuition fees. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | UAE
Level: Masters and Doctoral Degree
Field(s): MSc in Chemical Engineering, MSc in Computing and Information Science, MSc in Electrical Power Engineering, MSc in Engineering Systems and Management, MSc in Materials Science and Engineering, MSc in Mechanical Engineering, MSc in Microsystems Engineering, MSc in Water and Environmental Engineering, MSc in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure and Interdisciplinary Doctorate Degree Program.
Deadline: Applications for fall 2017 are open and are scheduled to close on 31 May 2017 (subject to change).
Funded By: Masdar Institute
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): MASDAR Institute Full Scholarships are targeted for UAE and international students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The Masdar Institute Scholarship benefits include the following: -100% of all tuition fees -All required textbooks -A laptop -Reimbursement of GRE and TOEFL exam/test fees -Masdar Institute housing (based on double occupancy; housing for families is limited and may not always be available) -Monthly stipend -Health insurance -Annual return ticket home if applicable
‣ MASDAR Institute Full Scholarships Students at Masdar Institute are selected from among the best and brightest minds in the UAE and the world.
‣ Representing over 50 countries, our student body comes from as far as Europe, Asia, Africa, North and Latin America, with students from the UAE representing the highest proportion by nationality, and females representing nearly 38% of all students.
For MSc programme-
‣ Arelevant undergraduate degree in the fields of science, engineering or information technology ;
‣ A minimum CGPA of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) or equivalent (2nd class upper in the British system) ;
‣ A minimum GRE Quantitative score of 155 (700 on the old scale).
‣ A minimum TOEFL score of 91 (Internet based) or equivalent paper/computer based TOEFL, or a minimum academic IELTS score of 6.5.
For PhD programme
‣ Minimum GPA of 3.2 or equivalent
‣ A relevant undergraduate and Master’s degrees in the fields of Science, Engineering or Computing and Information Science
‣ GRE scores'- The minimum score required on the GRE Quantitative is 155 (700 on the old scale). -High TOEFL (or academic IELTS) score.
‣ The minimum TOEFL score required is 91 (IBT) on the international TOEFL. The minimum academic IELTS score required is 6.5. -Statement of Objectives
‣ No separate application is required.
‣ Admission applications will be considered.
‣ For MSc program: Applicants are required to fill in the online application and submit the following documents:
For PhD program: Only online application will be accepted.
‣ For application, copies of documents submitted do not have to be original or certified true as yet. However, certified documents and a completed Master’s degree in a relevant field are required for final admission.
‣ Required Documents:
The Statement of Objectives is a very important part of your application and we encourage you to write it carefully. We seek a statement of one to two pages (approximately 400 to 1,000 words) explaining your reasons for wanting to complete your graduate studies at the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology.
Your Statement of Objectives should describe:
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.