Masaryk University offers Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries and from Third Countries Outside the OECD Countries in Czech Republic 2012. Full details:
School: M University | Czech Republic
Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s & Doctoral Degree
Field(s): Courses offered by the university
Deadline: 31st December 2012.
Funded by: Masaryk University
Beneficiaries(Target Group): The call is open for students of developing countries and from countries undergoing the process of social and economic transformation (so-called third countries outside the OECD countries).
Benefits( Values/ Inclusions) :
‣ Duration of award(s): Scholarships are awarded for the period of 10 months.
‣ What does it cover? The scholarships have a value of 6000 CZK per month, and are awarded for the period up to 10 months (the scholarships are not offered during the summer holidays – July, August).
‣ Masaryk University scholarships in support of talented students coming from developing countries and from countries undergoing the process of social and economic transformation (so-called third countries outside the OECD countries).
‣ The object of the scholarships is to support talented international students coming from so-called third countries (outside OECD countries) enrolled in the Czech degree programmes taught at MU.
‣ Masaryk U Scholarships are awarded to the applicants that are registered to study at the University in Czech degree programmes, within the standard length of study and coming from any country outside OECD.
‣ All applications are considered by individual faculties on their own merit according the following criteria:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply electronically.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
‣ Scholarships are open for the period starting 1st January 2012 to 31st December 2012. Applicants apply twice a year, separately for each semester (for the period from January to June and from September to December).
You may also like