Marie Skodowska Curie Early Stage Researchers/PhD Scholarships in Greece, and applications are submitted till 30th October 2015. Applications are invited for Early Stage Researchers/ PhD Scholarships for the year 2016. Applicants, who have a 1st class or a 2:1 honours first degree and a Masters in cell biology, biomaterials, biomedical engineering, tissue engineering, veterinary medicine, medicine, musculoskeletal biology, or in a similar area are encouraged to apply. The appointment will be on a contract basis for a maximum period of 3 years full-time equivalent. Full details :
School(Institutions/ Country): | Greece
Level: research programme.
Field(s): Biological sciences – Biological engineering.
Deadline: 30th October 2015
Funded By: TEI of Epirus, Arta, Greece
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Marie Skodowska Curie Early Stage Researchers are targeted for Citizens of Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, All, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Antigua And Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermudas, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina-Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, CHINA (HONG KONG), CHINA (MAINLAND), Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic Of The), Congo (Republic Of The), Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, E.U., East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fidji, Finland, France, French Guyana, French Polynesia, Macedonia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadalupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, International, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States of,
Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Other, Pakistan, Palestine, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion Islands (France), Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre And Miquelon, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines, Samoa American, San Marino, Sao Tome And Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Surinam, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga Islands, Trinidad And Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (Uk), Virgin Islands (Us), Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe can apply for these scholarships.
‣ Award No: Two scholarships will be offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The appointment will be on a contract basis for a maximum period of 3 years full-time equivalent.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship covers salary of the applicant.
‣ Marie Sklodowska Curie Innovative Training Network “Tendon Therapy Train” (H2020-MSCA-ITN-2015/#676338) is a research, training and innovation programme that will exploit recent advances in modular engineering to develop novel advanced therapy medicinal products for human and equine tendon repair and regeneration.
‣ The network comprises of seven academic institutes, seven companies and two hospitals from six European countries (Ireland, Greece, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Portugal and France).
‣ Further, the candidate must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Greece for more than 12 months in the three years immediately prior to recruitment.
‣ The candidate must be fluent in spoken and written English; should be able to work independent and as a part of team; and should have excellent communication skills.
‣ Applicants, who have a 1st class or a 2:1 honours first degree and a Masters in cell biology, biomaterials, biomedical engineering, tissue engineering, veterinary medicine, medicine, musculoskeletal biology, or in a similar area are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications should be submitted to either Prof Ioannis Skoufos (jskoufos-at-teiep.gr) or Dr Dimitrios Zeugolis (dimitrios.zeugolis-at-nuigalway.ie), or Prof. Athina Tzora (tzora-at-teiep.gr) as e-mail attachments (PDF format only). +.
‣ Applicants are requested to submit:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 30th October 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.