Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowships are targeted for experienced researchers. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Member State or an associated country | Europe
Level: Life-Long Training and Career Development
Field(s): chemistry, economic sciences, information science and engineering, environment and geosciences, life sciences, mathematics, physics, social sciences and humanities,
Funded By: Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowships
Deadline: 14 August 2013 at 17.00.00, Brussels local time
Beneficiaries( Target Group): this scholarship is targeted for experienced researchers.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Projects shall be for a period of 12 to 24 months (full-time equivalent).
‣ Scholarship Covers:Not Specified.
This Funding Schemes is aimed at to Support for training and career development of researchers.
‣ The European Commission has published its call for proposals for 'Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowships for Career Development (IEF)', which comes under the FP7 specific programme 'People.'
‣ This new call for proposals aims to support the development or restart of experienced researchers' careers.
‣ Thanks to further skill acquisition at multi- or interdisciplinary level and/or by undertaking intersectoral experiences, the call is expected to help these researchers attain and/or strengthen a leading independent position.
‣ Financial support will be granted to individual mobility proposals presented by researchers in liaison with host organizations established in the Member States or Associated Countries.
‣ The proposals will be classified into distinct Evaluation Panels under eight major areas of research: chemistry, economic sciences, information science and engineering, environment and geosciences, life sciences, mathematics, physics, social sciences and humanities, as well as a career restart panel.
Eligibility conditions for Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowships:
- The general eligibility criteria are set out in Annex 2 to this work programme, and in the guide for applicants. Please note that the completeness criterion also includes that part B of the proposal shall be readable, accessible and printable.
Additional eligibility criteria for Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowships
Evaluation procedure for Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowships
the call over the panels will be proportional to the number of eligible proposals received in each panel. If the budget allocated to a panel exceeds the requirements of all proposals positively evaluated2 in that panel, the excess budget will be reallocated to the other panels based on the distribution as above. Equally, if the allocated funding to a panel is insufficient to fund the highest ranked proposal in that panel, the necessary budget will be transferred from the other panels based on the distribution as above, in order to ensure that the highest ranked proposal can be funded.
Indicative evaluation and contractual timetable: - Evaluation results are estimated to be available within 4 months after the
relevant deadline for submission.
- Grant agreement signature: expected from within 6 months after the relevant deadline for submission.
Forms of grants and maximum reimbursement rates: The forms of grants and maximum reimbursement rates which will be offered are specified in Annex 3 to this work programme.
Dissemination: beneficiaries are encouraged to make their best efforts to ensure free access to peer-reviewed articles resulting from projects via an institutional or subject- based repository.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ The application is made jointly by a researcher and a host organization.
‣ Applicant host organizations shall be active in research and located in a Member State or in an associated country.
‣ Projects shall be for a period of 12 to 24 months (full-time equivalent).
‣ For further details concerning these conditions you shall refer to the core text of the work programme.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like