Marie Curie Fellowship is open for Predoctoral position for working in laser-matter interaction for 2013 academic year for spain students who like to study at Autonomous University of Madrid in Spain. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Autonomous University of Madrid/ Spain
Level: Predoctoral Degree
Field(s): Laser-matter Interaction.
Deadline: April 15th 2013.
Funded by: Autonomous University of Madrid
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Marie Curie Fellowship is Open for Spain.
‣ No. of Awards: One phd fellowship is offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: University offers17-months pre-doctoral fellowship.
‣ Scholarship covers: Gross annual salary amounts to minimum 37.000 € (subject to deduction of the contribution to the social security of the employer and the employee, and the national income taxes) plus contributions to the mobility and travel expenses.
‣ We offer a Predoctoral position for working in laser-matter interaction.
‣ This is a Marie fellowships offer within the International Training Network CORINF (Correlated Multielectron Dynamics in Intense Laser Fields).
‣ The position will start by September 2013.
‣ Autonomous University of Madrid offer Marie fellowship.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail Marie C. Fellowship
‣ The selection will be made on the basis of demonstrated knowledge in:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Interested applicants should send the completed application form (downloadable from http://web.uam.es/departamentos/ciencias/quimica/spline/openings.html) in word format, together with a CV, motivation letter and relevant supporting documentation to email@example.com,
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by April 15th 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like