Marie Curie Doctoral Fellowship is offered by the ECAS Initial Training Network (TECAS-ITN) for early stage researchers in the field of regenerative engineering in 6 different partner institutions. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): 6 different partner institutions | Hosting institutions
Level : PhD Degree
Field(s): Cardiovascular tissue engineering (TE) and regenerative medicine (RM).
Deadline: 30 June 2013.
Funded By: Hannover Medical School, the TECAS Initial Training Network (TECAS-ITN).
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Marie Curie Doctoral Fellowship is targeted for International students.
‣Award No: There will be 2 rounds of recruitment for the 13 Doctoral Fellowships.
‣Scholarship Duration: Early Stage Researcher ESR- Temporary (36 months).
‣ Scholarship Covers: € 38,000 (gross) per annum plus mobility and career development allowances, and full tuition fees.
‣ The TECAS Initial Training Network (TECAS-ITN) integrates the major European investigators and experts in the field of cardiovascular tissue engineering (TE), and
regenerative medicine (RM), with a view to establishing a European Doctoral Academy in Regenerative Engineering.
‣ The aim of the Doctoral Academy is to facilitate the cross-disciplinary and intersectorial training of Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) in the field, by consolidating the extensive multidisciplinary experience in training and research of its academic, clinical and industrial Partners.
‣ The Marie Curie Doctoral Fellowship are open to international candidates, who at the time of recruitment have less than 4 years research experience (full-time equivalent) following completion of their Master’s Degree (or equivalent), and have not yet been awarded a doctoral degree.
‣ Eligible candidates must also not have resided or carried their main activity in the country hosting the Fellowship for more than 12 months since May 2010.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply electronically.
‣ The application deadline for International Fellowships ESR1, ESR2, ESR3, ESR4, ESR5, ESR11 and ESR12 is 31 March 2013, whereas the application deadline for Fellowships ESR6, ESR7, ESR8, ESR9, ESR10 and ESR13 is 30 June 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: 2013, Academy, DOCTROAL, Engineering, European, Fellowship, germany, International, Regenerative, students