Manchester Business School Scholarships for International Students in UK , and The application deadlines are 1 April 2016, 1 May 2016, 1 Jun 2016 and 1 July 2016. Manchester Business School is inviting candidates from all over the world to apply for MBA scholarships. The scholarships are competitive and awarded to the strongest candidates. Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree at Manchester Business School in UK. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Manchester Business School | UK
Level: master degree
Field(s): MBA programme at Manchester Business School.
Deadline: The application deadlines are 1 April 2016, 1 May 2016, 1 Jun 2016 and 1 July 2016
Funded By: Manchester Business School, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Manchester Business School Scholarships are targeted for Candidates from all over the world
‣ Award No: Around 25 students in each MBA Class will be supported.
‣ Scholarship Duration: not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships: Each scholarship ranges from £5,000 to £20,000 except,
-Manchester Excellence Scholarships: 1 full scholarship (£40,000) plus a number of other scholarships up to £20,000
-Young Potential Leaders Scholarships: up to £25,000.
‣ To support our MBA admissions strategy to recruit a diverse class of outstandingly talented and creative candidates from all over the world, Manchester Business School offers financial aid in the form of merit-based scholarships.
‣ Most of the Manchester Business School Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis and therefore candidates who apply early in the admissions rounds may have a stronger opportunity to receive an award.
‣ The scholarships are awarded as part of the admissions process, normally at the same time as an offer is made.
‣ The scholarships are awarded across different categories: Merit Scholarships, Women in Business Scholarships, Professional Services Scholarship, Entrepreneurship Scholarship, Manchester Excellence Scholarships, Young Potential Leaders Scholarships and Marketing Professionals Scholarship etc.
‣ The most outstanding MBA applicants identified during the admissions process.
‣ A minimum GMAT of 600 or equivalent GRE.
For Women in Business Scholarships:
‣ Female candidates with excellent academic, professional and personal achievements and strong leadership ability. For Professional Services Scholarship:
‣ Candidates able to demonstrate good academic credentials and outstanding achievements and career progression, working for an internationally recognised professional services company (global leader), in one of the following roles: management consultant, accountant/auditor, architect, legal professional. This award is not open to IT consultants.
For Entrepreneurship Scholarship:
‣ Candidates with professional careers in entrepreneurship, demonstrating outstanding achievement in entrepreneurial careers with exceptional entrepreneurial flair creating and running a successful or growing business venture(s).
For Marketing Professionals Scholarship:
‣ Candidates able to demonstrate good academic credentials and outstanding professional experience and achievements in marketing management roles for international brands or organisations.
For Energy Sector Scholarship:
‣ Candidates able to demonstrate good academic credentials and outstanding professional experience and achievements, currently working in a senior role for a multi-national energy/oil & gas company.
For Military Leaders Scholarship:
‣ Open to UK/European (EEA) permanent residents with previous or current experience as officers in the armed forces.
‣ Candidates must have strong communication and networking skills, leadership characteristics and a commitment to promoting social and corporate responsibility in British/European society.
Selection Criteria for Manchester Business School Scholarships
‣ The scholarships are competitive and awarded to the strongest candidates. There are specific criteria for each scholarship, therefore please review the individual scholarship information.
‣ As well as the specific criteria for each scholarship, there are general criteria which apply to all scholarships which are as follows:
Notification for Manchester Business School Scholarships
‣ Students will be notified on 30 April 2016, 29 May 2016, 30 Jun 2016 and 24 July 2016
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To be considered for a Manchester Business School scholarship you will need to submit a complete application for the Full-time MBA.
‣ Some of the scholarships require an additional scholarship application to be submitted, please review the information about each scholarship for specific details.
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date :The application deadlines are 1 April 2016, 1 May 2016, 1 Jun 2016 and 1 July 2016
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.