Malmo University International Masters Scholarships In Sweden, and applications are submitted till 1st February 2016. Malmo University is offering range of different scholarship programmes for international students to help cover tuition fees. Scholarship is available to citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland. These scholarships are awarded to highly qualified students enrolled in master degree study programmes. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Hosting Countries): Malmö University | Sweden
Level: master’s studies
Field(s): Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas.
List of subjects: Master’s Degree Programmes-1 Year: Communication for Development (Part time), Computational Materials Science, Computer Science, Interaction Design, International Migration and Ethnic Relations, Linguistics: Language and Society, Leadership for Sustainability, Media and Communication Studies: Culture, Collaborative Media, and Creative Industries, Media Technology: Strategic Media Development, Political Science:Global Politics and Societal Change
Master’s Degree Programmes-2 Years: Biomedical Surface Science, Criminology, Interaction Design, International Migration
and Ethnic Relations, Media and Communication Studies: Culture, Collaborative Media, and Creative Industries and Urban Studies
Deadline: 1st February 2016.
Funded By: Malmö University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Malmo University International Masters Scholarships are targeted for Students who are citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland
‣ Award No: not specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: not known
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship will cover 75 to 100 percent of the tuition fee.
‣ Malmo University is offering range of different scholarship programmes for international students to help cover tuition fees.
‣ Malmo University International Masters Scholarships are available to citizens of a country outside the European Economic Area/Switzerland. These scholarships are awarded to highly qualified students enrolled in master degree study programmes.
‣ Malmö University was founded in 1998 and is a young, modern and international university. It has about 24,400 students and offers undergraduate and postgraduate education.
‣ Malmö University’s mission is to be an active hub for research, education and innovation that benefit a global society.
In order to undertake a programme of study here at the University, applicants will need to demonstrate that a suitable level of English proficiency.
Malmö University Master’s Scholarship (MUMS) is for students who:
‣ Entrance Requirement: Students apply to Malmo University online through the national website universityadmissions.se. There is no paper application form available and it is not possible to apply directly to Malmö University.
Requirement: In order to undertake a programme of study here at the
University, you will need to demonstrate that a suitable level of
English Language Requirement: Malmö University requires the equivalent of English course B/6 from Swedish secondary school for admission to master’s studies. Depending on educational background, students may be required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge certificate.
Scholarship Application Method
three required documents should be attached to an email and sent to
The application deadline is 1st February 2016.
Scholarship application must consist of the following three parts:
form: Make sure to fill out all required fields. Try to focus your
answers towards the questions rather than trying to squeeze in
everything you would like us to know about you. After completing the
form, print it, sign it, and scan it. The form should be submitted as
a PDF document. If you cannot scan and send the document as a PDF,
send the completed PDF form without signing it together with a
digital photo of the signed form.
CV: Additional pages will not be considered. Although there is no
interview in the selection process, you should be prepared to answer
questions about your CV and be able to verify its contents.
of passport: University requires a copy of the photo page of your
passport in order to determine your nationality. Please make sure
that the copy is legible to avoid unnecessary obstacles in your
and guidelines can be download from the official website
It is important to
read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link
found below) for detailed information on how to apply
2016, 2017 , FREE Scholarships, international , Fellowships