Mae Fah Luang University is offering masters scholarships for international students from Myanmar, Lao PDR, Vietnam, Cambodia and Indonesia. Scholarships are available to study master’s programme in Food Technology and in Technology Management of Agricultural Produces for the 2014-2015 academic session in the School of Agro-Industry. Scholarships cover course tuition fees for two years for a Master’s degree and campus accommodation for two years. Application should be submitted till February 28, 2014.
School(Institutions/ Country): Mae Fah Luang Uni | Thailand
Level: Master's Degree
Field(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of Food Technology and in Technology Management of Agricultural Produces in the School of Agro-Industry, Mae F Luang University.
Deadline:February 28, 2014.
Funded By: Mae Fah Luang University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship Open for Students of Myanmar, Lao PDR, Vietnam, Cambodia and Indonesia.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: These masters scholarships are offered for two years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarships provide: -Course tuition fees for two years for a Master’s degree, and -On campus accommodation for two years.
‣ Mae Fah Luang University will offer scholarships for international students from Myanmar, Lao PDR, Vietnam, Cambodia and Indonesia to study Master’s Programme in Food Technology and in Technology Management of Agricultural Produces for the 2014-2015 academic session.
‣ This is to empower individuals who have strong academic backgrounds with specific competence in the field of agro-industry and who could later contribute to the economic, social and political development within the ASEAN.
Mae Fah Luang University Scholarships
‣ Applicant must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Myanmar, Lao PDR, Vietnam, Cambodia or Indonesia and have resided in that country for at least two years at the time of application.
‣ Applicant must not be married or engaged to be married to a person who holds Thai citizenship or permanent residence status.
‣ Applicant must not be over 35 years of age at the time of application.
‣ Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit and research potential in the areas of food technology or in technology management of agricultural produces.
‣ Applicant must meet the minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry and submit the result of one of the following English tests, which has been undertaken within two years of the date of application:
‣ To apply, please submit a formal application for admission and a scholarship together with mandatory documents via email inter-at-mfu.ac.th or by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 28 February 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You may also like
Your first paragraph ...