Macquarie University scholarships( MUIS Full) are offered for for international students at undergraduate and postgraduate degree level. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Macquarie University | Australia
Level : Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree
Field(s): Courses offered by the university
Deadline: 31 October 2013 (for Session 1, 2014).
Funded By: Macquarie University
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Macquarie University scholarships( MUIS Full) are targeted for International Students.
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarship is offered for duration of programme. This is indicated on the MUIS offer letter.
‣ Scholarship Covers: The MUIS is available across most courses to cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
‣ The MUIS is available across most courses to cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
‣ The Macquarie University scholarships( MUIS Full)MUIS Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
‣ This scholarship is not available to students studying at Macquarie City Campus or the Sydney Institute of Business & Technology (SIBT).
‣ Annual renewal of the MUIS Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship is subject to satisfactory performance in the Macquarie University degree program.
To avail Macquarie University scholarships( MUIS Full) , candidates must meet the following criteria:
‣ Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
‣ Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
‣ Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.7 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 92 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The mode of applying is online.
‣ Applicants must complete an online course application form.
‣ Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
‣ Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online MUIS application form.
‣ Applicants must indicate on the MUIS application form which scholarship they are applying for:
‣ To apply for the MUIS Undergraduate and Postgraduate, applicants must nominate two referees to complete a Referee Report and applicants must also provide a ‘Statement of Purpose’ of approximately one page outlining their interest in the scholarship program and indicating how the academic qualification will benefit themselves and their community.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 31 October 2013 (for Session 1, 2014)
‣ Candidates will be notified of the results in December 2013
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like