Macquarie PhD Scholarships in Nanoparticles for Bioengineering and Sensors, Australia , and applications are submitted till mid-September 2015. Macquarie University is offering PhD Scholarships in Nanoparticles for Bioengineering and Sensors. International applicants with outstanding academic and relevant work experience are encouraged to apply. The scholarships are valued between $25,849–$29,849 per annum tax exempt for up to three years depending on your experience and academic record. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Macquarie University | Australia
Level: PhD programme
Field(s): Nanoparticles for bioengineering and sensors.
Deadline: mid-September 2015.
Funded By: Macquarie University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Macquarie Scholarships are targeted for International applicants with outstanding academic and relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
‣ No. of awards: not specified
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Scholarships are awarded for up to three years depending on your experience and academic record.
‣Value of Scholarship : The scholarships are valued between $25,849–$29,849 per annum tax exempt.
‣ Macquarie PhD Scholarships are available within the ARC Centre of Excellence for Nanoscale BioPhotonics; Macquarie (MQU) University.
‣ Student will be based at the Department of Chemistry and work on experimental and/or theoretical projects in the field of nanoparticles for bioengineering applications.
‣ Their goal is to develop advanced nanoparticle based materials such as silica that can be used for biomedical applications and devices.
‣ These materials will allow us to develop implantable materials for regeneration, repair and regeneration as well as for non-invasive nanoparticle-based sensors.
‣ have a research Masters and/or a number of relevant publications.
‣ meet the entry requirements for PhD research at MQU University.
‣ have suitable discipline-related educational qualifications.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ If you are interested, and a curious and motivated graduate in physics, chemistry or related discipline with a background in nanomaterials science, chemistry and/or optics, please send your CV, and a short (less than one page) letter of motivation to: Dr Tom Lawson, tomxlawson-at-gmail.com
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date : The closing date for application is mid-‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more Information about Macquarie PhD Scholarships