Macedonian Government Undergraduate Scholarships for Foreign Students , and applications are submitted till July 31, 2015. Applications are invited for Macedonian government scholarships available for foreign students to pursue Undergraduate studies for the academic 2016/2017 at the University of Information Science and Technology. The scholarships are available to outstanding students, not older than 22 years old. Successful applicants will sign a contract with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia. The contract will stipulate that the scholarship provides funds for the first academic year and subsequently for the rest of the three years of the undergraduate studies, provided that the student ends the first year of studies with satisfactory success rate. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Macedonia
Level: undergraduate degree
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to pursue undergraduate studies in one of the following programmes: Faculty of Communication Networks and Security (CNS); Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE); Faculty of Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation (ISVMA); Faculty of Information and Communication Science (ICS), Study Program of Digital Business Informatics (DBI), Faculty of Applied IT, Machine Intelligence and Robotics (AITMIR) and Study Program of E-Government, E-Business and E-Culture.
Deadline: 31 May 2016
Funded By: The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Macedonian Government Undergraduate Scholarships are Students from Azerbaijan, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, United Arab Emirates, Barbados, Bosnia andHerzegovina, Brazil, Burundi, Cameroon, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Gabonese, Ghana, Georgia, Israel, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanese, Lithuania, Malaysia, Morocco, Moldova, Mongolia, Namibia, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Portuguese, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia,
Spain, Sri Lanka, United States of America, Thailand, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Vietnam, Hungary, Zambia and American States apply for these Macedonian government scholarships
‣ Award No: One full scholarship will be awarded to a candidate from each of the eligible countries.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The contract will stipulate that the scholarship provides funds for the first academic year and subsequently for the rest of the three years of the undergraduate studies, provided that the student ends the first year of studies with satisfactory success rate.
‣ Scholarship covers: The scholarship provides:
‣ The Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Macedonia announces this Call for Applications for 2015-2016 Macedonian Government Undergraduate Scholarships , for the academic 2016/2017, at the University of Information Science and Technology “St Paul the Apostle” in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia.
‣ Applicants who have not completed their high school education by May 1, 2015 may receive a conditional offer for admission pending their high school diploma. Successful applicants must finalise their high school studies and submit their transcript and diploma no later than 31 May 2016 ;
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Candidates are required to submit an online application, which will be available on the official scholarship web site of the Ministry of Education and Science or submitted in hard copy, or electronically, to the respective Ministry of Education of the applicant’s home country.
‣ All students must send scanned copies of the required documents and the Application form to the following e-mail: biljana.zafirovska-at-mon.gov.mk.
‣ The required documents are:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 31 May 2016
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.