Maastricht University , SBE offers Bsc Scholarship for students of non-EU/EEA country for 2013/14 academic year. Full details:
Schools( Institution/ Country): The School of Business and Economics (SBE), Maastricht Uni. / Netherlands
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Business and Economics, Econometrics and Operations Research, International Business.
Deadline: 15th April 2013.
Funded by: The School of Business and Economics (SBE), Maastricht University
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for students of non-EU/EEA country.
Benefits( Values/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: One scholarship is offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: UM’s School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers scholarships for its three-year bachelor’s programmes.
‣ Scholarship Covers: Allowance € 900 One-time only Health and liability insurance € 500 Arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office Visa costs € 600 Arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office Tuition fee waiver € 8,500 Paid by the Scholarship Office Refund of travel expenses € 1,000 One-time only.
‣ The School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students from international schools with the interest to expand their global education who originate from a non-EU/EEA country.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail Maastricht University SBE Bsc Scholarship
‣ Be accepted to a SBE bachelor’s programme;
‣ BSc International Business: admission through the decentralised selection procedure;
‣ BSc Economics and Business Economics: admission through the decentralised selection procedure;
‣ BSc Econometrics and Operations Research: admission through the regular admission procedure;
‣ Not be older than 35 years at the start of the academic year (1 September 2013);
an overall GPA of at least 70%;
‣ Obtain their secondary school diploma at a CIS accredited international school.
‣ In making its assessment, the SBE Scholarship Committee takes all elements of the application into account, including the level of previous study programmes, the status of the foreign institution, average grades and motivation.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Apply via email:
‣ You must submit your application via e-mail to nfib-sbe-at-maastrichtuniversity.nl.
‣ The deadline for both your bachelor’s and scholarship application is 15 April 2013.
‣ Please note: if you wish to apply for the SBE International School Scholarship for the BSc Econometrics and Operations Research programme, your application deadline for the programme is also 15 April 2013. This differs from the regular deadline for this programme.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due 15th April 2013.
‣ Applicants will be informed about the decision in writing around mid-June.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like