Maastricht University offers High Potential Scholarships for Masters Students from Outside the EU/EEA in Netherlands 2013. Full details:
School: M University | Netherlands
Level: Master’s(MSc) Degree
Field(s):Courses offered by the university
Funded by: Maastricht University
Beneficiaries(Target Group):Scholarship is Open the students of outside the EU/EEA.
‣ Duration of award:The High Potential scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Master’s programme, with a maximum of 12 months. In case of a two-year Master’s programme, the Scholarship Committee will award the scholarship for a maximum of 24 months.
‣ What does it cover?-Living expenses per month € 825 -Insurance-€ 500 (arranged and paid by Scholarship Office) -Visa Costs-€ 600 (arranged and paid by Scholarship Office) -Tuition fee-€ 13.000 (arranged and paid by Scholarship Office)
‣ Maastricht U aims to further strengthen its position as a leading European university offering high-quality education with an international orientation.
‣ To this end, the university implements a pro-active recruitment policy for international students, in particular for the Master’s programmes. Scholarships are made available by the M University Scholarship Fund in order to encourage talented students from outside the EU/EEA to follow a Master’s programme at M University.
‣ One of these scholarships is the Maastricht U High Potential scholarship.
To qualify for Maastricht University High Potential scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
‣ Applicants must be admissible for a master’s programme or graduate programme for professionals at Maastricht U and must not be older than 35 years at the start of the academic year.
‣ You may apply simultaneously for a master’s programme and this scholarship.
‣ Scholarship applicants must have obtained excellent results in their previous studies.
‣ This must be shown in the application file by including, for example, grade lists or reference letters.
‣ In case of equivalent qualification, preference will be given to applications, which show that the applicant is among the top 5%.
‣ Applicants must come from a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands
‣ For the scholarship assessment, the Scholarship Committee takes all elements of the application into account, including the level of previous study programmes, academic excellence, motivation, and status of the home institution, the connection with the prior study programme, future career plans and references.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
‣ Application is on due by March 01, 2013.
You may also like