MA Bursaries for STEM Education at King’s College London in UK, and applications are submitted till 1 June 2015. King’s College London is inviting application for MA Bursaries available to all students regardless of nationality who have been awarded or are currently studying for a PGCE at King’s College London. Bursaries are available to undertake one of the following MA programmes at King’s: MA Mathematics Education; MA Science Education; MA Computing in Education. There are up to 25 bursaries available for September 2015 entry. The bursaries are worth 50% of fees and will be paid in the form of fee remission. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): King’s College London | UK
Level: masters degree program
Field(s): Bursaries are awarded in the following subjects: The MA Mathematics Education, The MA Science Education and The MA Computing in Education.
Deadline: 1 June 2015.
Funded By: King’s College London, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): MA Bursaries for STEM Education is targeted for Students of all nationalities
‣ Award No: There are up to 25 MA bursaries available for September 2015 entry.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Not Known
‣ Scholarship covers: The bursaries are worth 50% of fees, and will be paid in the form of fee remission.
‣ The MA consists of 180 credits at level 7.
‣ MA Bursaries for STEM Education applicants who have gained a PGCE award from King’s College London for which they started in the year 2007 or after will normally have 60 level 7 credits to contribute to the award as students with advanced standing (i.e., they will need to achieve a further 120 credits).
‣ The remaining 120 credits would involve taking two 10-week modules (30 credits each) and writing a dissertation (60 credits). Fees for 2014-15 are £1,000 for a 30-credit module, but are likely to increase by a small amount for 2015 entry.
‣ It is expected that applicants will complete within 2 years of registration.
‣ Applicants must also be applying to undertake one of the following MA programmes at King’s, commencing September 2015: MA Mathematics Education; MA Science Education; MA Computing in Education
‣ Successful applicants will be contacted by email.
‣ Applicants should complete the form with their details and an outline of why they want to complete their MA. This should be submitted to pgce-at-kcl.ac.uk.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1 June 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.