London Metropolitan Scholarships are offered for International Students for 2013/14 academic year in UK.
School(Institutions/ Country): London Metropolitan Uni. | UK
Level: Master's Degree
Field(s): The scholarships support any taught Masters Degree Programmes offered at the University
Deadline: 31 May/31 Oct (Annually)
Funded by: London Metropolitan University
Beneficiaries( Target Group): the scholarship is open for International students.
Benefits(Value/ Inclusions): The scholarship programme provides full and partial tuition fee financial support.
‣ London Metropolitan University offers merit-based postgraduate scholarships to outstanding international students who wants to pursue a Master’s Degree at the University.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail London Metropolitan Scholarships.
‣ Students who hold an unconditional offer for one of our postgraduate degree programmes and who pay international tuition fees may apply for a scholarship.
‣ Applicants are judged on academic merit and on the likely economic/social benefit to their home country of them doing a Masters degree in the UK. (This must be clearly demonstrated in the personal statement that the above criteria are met vidence of paid and/or voluntary work done should also be included in the scholarship application, where applicable.)
Scholarship Application Method
‣ You may apply for the scholarships electronically or You may apply by sending an application form by post to:Scholarships International Office London Metropolitan University 166-220 Holloway Road London N7 8DB, UK
‣ The application deadlines are 31 May for September entry and 31 October for February entry.
‣ You can not apply for a scholarship unless you have applied for a course and been given an unconditional offer to study at London Met. If you do not have an offer to study at London Met yet, please refer to How to Apply page.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the applications forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like