London College of Fashion announces Tara Nirula International Students House (ISH) Graduate Scholarship for Indian students. Full details:
Level: Master's(MSc) Degree
Field(s): Design Management for the Fashion Industries or Fashion Entrepreneurship
Deadline: 31st July 2013
Funded by: University of the Arts London
Beneficiaries( Target Groups): London College of Fashion graduate scholarship is open for Indian Students
Benefits (Value/ Inclusions):
‣ Scholarship covers: The Scholarship is worth the value of the tuition fees of the graduate course and the value of a single room at International Students House where the student will reside during their studies. The Scholarship also covers meals taken in the ISH restaurant up to the value of £2000 for the 2013/2014 academic year.
‣ The Tara Nirula International Students House (ISH), London College of Fashion(LCF) Graduate Scholarship is a combined tuition fee and residential scholarship offered to international students from India with the ability and potential to make an exceptional contribution to the worlds of art, design, communication and performance.
‣ Applications are encouraged from those who feel they will benefit from further study to realize their full potential.
‣ The Tara Nirula ISH/LCF Graduate Scholarship will be offered annually and is the product of a partnership between International Students House, one of London’s largest residences for International Students and London College of Fashion, one of the UK’s leading institutions for fashion studies.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to avail LCF Graduate Scholarship.
‣ Accepted to study on one of the following two courses at London College of Fashion(LCF): MA Design Management for the Fashion Industries OR MA Fashion Entrepreneurship;
‣ Be an undergraduate student expecting to graduate with a good bachelors (with Honours) from a Higher Education institution by 31 July 2013;
‣ Be a graduate, having already gained a good bachelors degree from a Higher Education institution in India;
‣ Be able to demonstrate substantial equivalent and applicable experience;
‣ Must be willing to be a part of a multi-cultural diverse student residential community;
‣ Be in financial need where the awarding of the Scholarship would enable the applicant to pursue the course of study they may not otherwise be able to afford ;
‣ Be an Indian national and a graduate from an Indian Higher Education institution;
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post and or send send your application to:
Melissa Chatton International Centre University of the Arts London 272 High Holborn London, UK WC1V 7EY
‣ You must hold a course offer before applying for this scholarship.
‣ The application form can be downloaded from the University of the Arts London’s website.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by Deadline 14th June 2013.
‣ Successful applicants will be sent an email and an award letter which may be required for visa purposes.
‣ The award letter will be posted to the correspondence address on your application form. You must inform us in writing if your address changes so that we can contact you at the correct address.
‣ Award winners will receive an acceptance form with their award letter and this acceptance form must be returned by post, fax or email as soon as possible.
‣ If you do not consent to the terms and conditions of the scholarship, it will have to be withdrawn.
‣ The top three applicants will be ranked, in order of priority, and held in reserve. Should any of the recipients choose not to accept their scholarship, or do not enroll for any reason, the University will inform the next most successful applicant immediately should a scholarship become available.
‣ Unsuccessful applicants will be informed of the final decision by email so please do not telephone or email us to ask about the outcome of your application—you will automatically be informed of the outcome of your application when the results are determined and available.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
Scholarship Tags: London, College, Fashion, Graduate, Scholarship, Tara Nirula, International, Students, House, ISH, UK, 2013
Share Online ; If you can, help others.