Leo Baeck Doctoral Fellowship for International Students, Germany 2013
School:The Leo Baeck Institute/ Germany
Field(S): History and culture of German-speaking Jewry
Deadline: 1st February 2013
Funded by: Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes and the Leo Baeck Institute London
Beneficiaries:Open to International Students
- Fellows receive a stipend of 1,150 EUR per month.
- For research trips and conference participation monthly supplements and travel allowances are available on request. Tuition fees are not covered.
- The Leo Baeck Institute offers Doctoral Fellowship for International Students Who Pursue their Research in the field of History and Culture of German-speaking Jewry, Germany 2013
- Fellowships of the international Leo Baeck Fellowship Programme are awarded to doctoral students who pursue their research in the field of history and culture of German-speaking Jewry.
- Besides financial support for one year, the programme offers regular workshops, jointly organized by the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes and the Leo Baeck Institute London.
- The programme particularly aims at doctoral students who wish to carry out research in more than one country; it is open to students of any nationality at any institution of higher education.
- University degree(s) with excellent marks
- Date of latest degree not before February 2010
- Formal qualification for doctoral studies
-Doctoral research project focussing on the history and culture of German-speaking Jewry
Application method: By E-mail
For more Information, please visit:
For Informal enquiries, please contact:
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!