Leiden University Excellence Scholarship (LExS) for Non-EU/EEA Students in Law, Advanced, International Relations & Diplomacy, Netherlands 2013-2014
School: Leiden University/Netherlands
Field(S): Law Advanced, International Relations & Diplomacy
Deadline:1 February 2013 / 1 October 2013
Funded by: Leiden University
Beneficiaries:Non-EU/EEA students/ International Students
- The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme has 5 awards:
- Platinum Covers the tuition fee minus the home fee
- and an allowance of €10,000 for living costs
-Gold Covers the tuition fee minus the home fee
- Silver Covers 75% of the tuition fee Bronze Covers 50% of the tuition fee Ivory Covers 25 % of the tuition fee The number and type of award of the scholarship depends on the budget available for each Faculty department.
- The type of award has no reflection on the students’ academic level of excellence.
- The tuition fee will be reduced to the amount of the home fee. Students who have been awarded a Platinum or Gold award still have to pay the home fee themselves.
- Master’s Scholarship in Law Advanced, International Relations and Diplomacy for Non-EU/EEA Students at Leiden University, Netherlands 2013-2014
- For excellent Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme and for excellent students from all nationalities enrolling in a Master of Law Advanced Programme or MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy.
- Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme starting September 2013 or February 2014 ( All MA, MSc and LL.M programmes as mentioned on the website Master’s programmes in Leiden, a number of programs have a start date in September only).
- All nationalities enrolling in the following programmes starting September 2013 or February 2014 (programs listed below have a September start date only, with the exception of Adv. Studies in Air & Space Law):
Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in Air and Space Law
Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in European and International Business Law
Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in International Tax Law
Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in Public International Law
MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy
Application method: Online
Scholarship Application Deadline
- Deadline 1 February 2013 for programmes starting in September 2013. Deadline 1 April 2013 only for programmes of the Leiden Law School starting in September 2013. Deadline 1 October 2013 for programmes starting in February 2014.
For more Information, please visit:
For Informal enquiries, please contact:
Note: Please, help by pressing the face book like button to viral the post viewed by others !!!