Lebesgue Center offers 10000€ per yer stipend scholarships to up to ten outstanding mathematics students applying for a master program in Rennes or Nantes University in France. Full details:
‣ Scholarship Covers: The stipend is 10,000 euros per year. A student applying for the first year of a master (M1) will be allowed to apply for another scholarship for the second year (M2). Foreign students will have assistance to get housing. The Lebesgue C. also provides French courses for foreign students.
‣ The Lebesgue Center offers 10000€ scholarships to up to ten outstanding mathematics students applying for a master program in mathematics in Rennes or Nantes.
School(Institutions/ Country): Universities of Rennes and University of Nantes | France
Level: Master’s(MSc) Degree
Funded By: The Lebesgue C of Mathematics, France
Deadline: June 10, 2013.
Beneficiaries( Target Group): Scholarship is Open for International Students.
Benefits( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: Up to ten scholarships are offered.
‣ The M1 scholarships are open to all students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in mathematics (or related) at the end of the academic year 2012-2013 and have not started a master in mathematics.
‣ The M2 scholarships are open to all students who have completed the first year of a master in mathematics (or related) at the end of the academic year 2012-13.
‣ The selection will be carried out by the Lebesgue Scientific Committee and the heads of the Master programs in Rennes and Nantes. The selection process will be based on the academic quality of the transcript and recommendation letters.
Scholarship Application Method:
‣ Registration for 2013-2014 is now open. Complete the online form and send it before June 10, 2013.
‣ Only electronic submission using the online form will be considered.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 10 June 2013.
‣ Applicants will be informed of the outcome of the selection process at the end of June 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application guideline, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like