Law scholarships. The Sydney Law School Foundation is offering a limited number of scholarships for outstanding international students to pursue Masters by Coursework program at the Sydney Law School. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Sydney | Australia
Deadline: 17 January 2014.
Funded By: The Sydney Law School Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Law scholarships which are offered by the Sydney Law School Foundation are targeted for International students (other than Australia or New Zealand, and may not hold permanent residency in Australia).
‣ Award No: Not Specified.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship is limited to one year.
‣ Scholarship covers: The Sydney Law School Foundation International Scholarship is worth AU$10,000 payable in two equal installments in late March and late August in the first year of study. Applicants will be assessed on their entry scores to the degree and other measures of merit, including the personal statement.
‣ The Sydney Law School Foundation established a limited number of Law scholarships to support outstanding international students undertaking a Master by Courseworkprogram with the Sydney Law School.
Applicants must the following criteria to avail this scholarship ,
‣ Have accepted an unconditional offer of admission to a masters by Coursework program.
‣ Have a minimum IELTS or equivalent for the Master by Coursework: 7.0 IELTS with no band below 6.0;
‣ Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand, and may not hold permanent residency in Australia.
‣ Not be in receipt of any other tuition scholarship.
‣ Scholarships are awarded on the basis that the student will commence study in the academic year for which it is offered, and for the program in which a place has been offered in the Sydney Law School.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The mode of applying is by post and electronically. Use the application form here(http://sydney.edu.au/law/cstudent/coursework/docs_pdfs/SLS_Foundation_International_Scholarship_Masters_App.pdf)
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 17 January 2014.
You may also like