Law and Business Faculty Scholarships for Interactional Students at ACU in Australia, 2015 , and the application deadlines vary according to the subjects. Australian Catholic University is funding scholarships for international students to commence a course offered by the School of Business course in 2014 and 2015. The successful applicant will receive AU$1000 towards the cost of their tuition fees every semester. The maximum value of the scholarship over 12 months is AU$2,000. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Australian Catholic University | Australia
Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Coursework Program
Field(s): any courses available within the School of Business.
Deadline: The application deadlines vary according to the subjects.
Funded By: Australian Catholic University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): This Scholarship is targeted for International students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The successful applicant will receive AU$1000 towards the cost of their tuition fees every semester, provided they continue to successfully complete all their enrolled units.
‣ Scholarship covers: Law and Business Faculty Scholarships are valued at up to AU$8,000 towards the cost of their tuition fees every semester, provided they continue to successfully complete all their enrolled units. The maximum value of the scholarship depends on the length of the recipient’s program: -Undergraduate: Bachelor degree (AU$6,000) and Double Bachelor degree (AU$8,000) -Postgraduate: Graduate Certificate (AU$1,000); Graduate Diploma (AU$2,000); Masters degree (AU$3,000); Masters (Advanced) degree (AU$4,000) and Double Masters degree (AU$4,000)
‣ The Executive Dean’s Scholarships are available to international students commencing a course offered by the School of Business course in 2015.
‣ It is valued at up to AU$8,000.
‣ be an international student;
‣ be enrolled full-time in an ACU bachelor degree or postgraduate coursework program offered by the School of Business commencing in 2015;
‣ not be receiving any other form of financial assistance from ACU.
‣ Successful scholarship recipients will be notified in the Letter of Offer issued by ACU.
‣ No formal application is required. The Faculty of Law and Business will assess your eligibility based on the information in your application to study at ACU.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 9 February 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.