LASALLE Masters Scholarships for New Students in Singapore, and applications are submitted from February 2018 – 16 May 2018. Applications are invited for Lasalle Scholarships for 2016 intake. Scholarship is open for most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and passion for the arts. Scholarship covers up to a maximum of S$5,000 for the entire MA programme. To be eligible for the scholarships applicants must have been offered a place in a Masters of Arts programme for the August 2016 intake. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Singapore
Level: MA programme
Deadline: Wed, 16 May 2018 , 5:00pm.
Funded By: LASALLE College of Arts
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): LASALLE Masters Scholarships are targeted for all nationalities students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The international scholarship will be awarded for the entire MA programme.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship up to a maximum of S$5,000 for the entire MA programme will be provided.
‣ The LASALLE Masters Scholarships for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and passion for the arts.
‣ Applicants should be from All nationalities citizen
‣ Applicants must have been offered a place in a Masters of Arts programme for the August 2015 intake
‣ Non-recipients of any other scholarships or bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organizations.
Selection criteria for LASALLE Masters Scholarships
‣ Impressive academic record with portfolio/audition/interviews or other criteria as may be laid down from time-to-time
‣ Outstanding performance track record and/or relevant experience in their chosen field
‣ Ability to demonstrate engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities
‣ High level of maturity and strong leadership qualities.
‣ Applicants will be notified of the outcome of award by end June 2018.
‣ Click here to download Application Form. Applications are to be submitted by post.
SCHOLARSHIPS & BURSARIES FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on Wed, 17 May 2017, 5:00pm.
Application Period : from February 2018 – 16 May 2018.
All applications must reach LASALLE by Wed, 16 May 2018, 5:00pm.
Applications are to be submitted to LASALLE College of the Arts, Division of Student Administration, Block E Level 2, Mondays – Fridays, 9:00am – 5:00pm. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of award by end June 2017.
Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed.
Submission of an application does not guarantee any award of scholarship.
LASALLE College of the Arts collects data on information given in bursary & scholarship applications. By submitting your personal data, you and your family members will be deemed to have consented to LASALLE collecting, using & disclosing your personal data for communication, administration/academic purposes, research & statistical reporting (whether by LASALLE or a third party and whether initiated by LASALLE or any relevant government authority).
All information is correct at time of publication and is subject to changes.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.