LASALLE Masters Scholarships for New Students in Singapore, and applications are submitted till 22 May 2016. Applications are invited for Lasalle Scholarships for 2016 intake. Scholarship is open for most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and passion for the arts. Scholarship covers up to a maximum of S$5,000 for the entire MA programme. To be eligible for the scholarships applicants must have been offered a place in a Masters of Arts programme for the August 2016 intake. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Singapore
Level: MA programme
Deadline: Wednesday, 22 May 2016 , 5pm
Funded By: LASALLE College of Arts
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): LASALLE Masters Scholarships are targeted for all nationalities students
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The international scholarship will be awarded for the entire MA programme.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship up to a maximum of S$5,000 for the entire MA programme will be provided.
‣ The LASALLE Masters Scholarships for Master of Arts study is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and passion for the arts.
‣ Applicants should be from All nationalities citizen
‣ Applicants must have been offered a place in a Masters of Arts programme for the August 2015 intake
‣ Non-recipients of any other scholarships or bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organizations.
Selection criteria for LASALLE Masters Scholarships
‣ Impressive academic record with portfolio/audition/interviews or other criteria as may be laid down from time-to-time
‣ Outstanding performance track record and/or relevant experience in their chosen field
‣ Ability to demonstrate engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities
‣ High level of maturity and strong leadership qualities.
‣ Applicants will be notified of the outcome of award by end June 2016.
‣ Click here to download Application Form. Applications are to be submitted by post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on Wednesday, 22 May 2016, 5pm.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.