KSP Excellence Scholarship for International Students in France , and applications are submitted till 8th February, 2015. Kuwait Program at Sciences Po and Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS) are funding KSP scholarships to graduate students admitted to Sciences Po and enrolled in master’s programs. Scholarships are open for all nationalities. The scholarship is offered for two years of study (up to 20,000 Euros total), on condition of completing the scholarship requirements. Multiple scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis in 2015-2016 and covers tuition fees (Each recipient is awarded up to 10,000 Euros per year).
School(Institutions/ Country): | France
Level: masters degree
Field(s): any one of PSIA’s master programs with the commitment to enroll on the Concentration in Middle Eastern Studies or PSIA’s Master in International Energy.
Deadline: 8th February, 2015.
Funded By: Kuwait Program at Sciences Po and Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS)
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): KSP Excellence Scholarship is targeted for Candidates of all nationalities
‣ Award No: Multiple KSP scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis in 2015-2016.
‣ Scholarship Duration: This KSP scholarship is offered for two years.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each recipient is awarded up to 10,000 Euros per year. The scholarship is offered for two years of study (up to 20,000 Euros total), on condition of completing the scholarship requirements. In principle, the scholarship goes towards covering tuition fees.
‣ The Kuwait Program at Sciences Po (KSP) is a partnership between Sciences Po and the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS).
‣ Working together, the two institutions are supporting research and teaching in the social sciences and the humanities with special emphasis on the study of the Arab World and the Gulf Region.
‣ The KSP Excellence Scholarship program supports the next generation of leaders and experts on the Arab World and the Gulf Region. KSP offers scholarships to graduate students admitted to Sciences Po and enrolled in master’s programs related to this field of study.
‣ Every year multiple scholarships of up to 10,000 Euros each will be awarded on the basis of the candidates’ excellent academic record and project at Sciences Po.
‣ Eligible candidates are students admitted to the Paris School of International Affairs of Sciences Po (PSIA) for the 2015 intake, on the following master’s programs: Students admitted to one of PSIA’s master’s programs and committed to enroll in the Concentration in Middle Eastern Studies; Students admitted to the Master in International Energy at PSIA with any concentration.
‣ Students applying to a dual degree program are not eligible.
‣ Please note that only applicants successfully admitted to PSIA will be considered for the scholarship.
‣ Scholarship awarded on the basis of the candidates’ excellent academic record and project at Sciences Po.
‣ Results will be announced around mid-April 2015.
‣ To apply, please send the following materials by email, with ‘KSP Excellence Scholarship Application 2015’ in the subject line to the KSP Assistant: heather.clarke-at-sciencespo.fr.
‣ For all applicants: CV in English, Cover letter in English of 1000 words (indicating which program at PSIA you are applying for) addressed to the members of the joint selection committee and Completed and signed release form
‣ For applicants coming from Sciences Po’s Undergraduate College only, in addition to the two above-mentioned items (CV and cover letter), please also provide: Copy of the official academic transcripts for the entire length of your time in higher education (including periods spent abroad on exchange programs) and Two letters of reference from professors, written in English.
‣ Important: Please note that an application to the KSP Excellence Scholarship does not constitute an application to Sciences Po.
‣ All applicants must first complete an application for admission to Sciences Po and ensure that they have submitted it successfully.
‣ If this first stage is not completed, the application for the KSP Excellence Scholarship will not be considered.
‣ Scholarship Application Due Date: The deadline for applications is 8th February 2015. Students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. The 2014 Sciences Po admissions campaign begins in October 2014.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.