Kofi Annan Fellowships for Developing Countries' Students at ESMT in Germany, and applications are submitted till September 30, annually. Each year European School of Management Technology in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation offers master fellowships at ESMT. The fellowship is open to the talented students from developing countries. The fellowships will provide full tuition and fees of € 38,000 and a monthly stipend for living expenses. The fellowship is offered for one-year full-time MBA education. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): MBA courses.
Deadline: September 30, annually.
Funded By: ESMT in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Kofi Annan Fellowships for Developing Countries are targeted for students of Least developed countries: (Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Rep. of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Togo, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Kiribati, Lao People’s Democratic Rep., Myanmar,
Nepal, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Yemen and Haiti) Landlocked developing countries: (Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad,
Ethiopia, Lesotho, Malawi, Mali, Niger, Rwanda, Swaziland, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Lao People’s Democratic Rep. , Mongolia, Nepal, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Republic of Moldova, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Bolivia, and Paraguay)
‣ Award No: Up to 5 scholarships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The fellowship is offered for one-year full-time MBA education.
‣ Scholarship covers: The fellowships will provide full tuition and fees of € 38,000 and a monthly stipend for living expenses.
‣ The Kofi Annan Business School Foundation provides Kofi Annan Fellowships for Developing Countries ( for talented and motivated students from developing countries) that allow them to obtain a university degree in Europe at one of the academic partners of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation.
‣ Partner schools are ESMT, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School (Belgium) and Hogeschool Utrecht (Netherlands).
‣ Fellows are expected to commit to returning to their home country or region to participate in the development of the local or regional economy.
‣ Scholarships are allocated based on academic excellence, personal and professional achievement, particularly strong leadership potential, and superior interpersonal skills.
‣ Applicants are required to apply online
Potential applicants may also submit a short form for a preliminary check to determine whether they are eligible to apply.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on September 30, annually.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.