Kochi University of Technology (KUT) offers Special Scholarship Program (SSP) for International Doctoral applicants for specific research projects in the field of Engineering, Japan 2013. Full details:
School( Institution / Country): Kochi Univ. of Technology | Japan
Level: Doctoral (PhD) Degree
Deadline: March 18, 2013
Funded by: The Kochi University of Technology (KUT)
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for International Students
Benefits(Values/ Inclusions): Please see on their official website below.
‣ The Kochi Uni. of Technology Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 in order to support the advanced research of the university by enlisting the help of highly capable students especially students from foreign countries.
‣ Every year in April and October, the university enrolls selected doctoral students for specific research projects. The students pursue the doctoral course in English (excl. Japanese students) while at the same time assisting their host professor as a research assistant (RA).
‣ Through this program KUT wishes to expand and deepen international ties with academic and educational institutions all over the world.
To avail Kochi University of Technology Special Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
‣ have nationality other than Japanese -To have or have the intention to acquire the Student status of Japanese residence, at the time of entrance, in accordance with the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act in Japan
‣ have or to be expected to acquire a master’s degree before enrollment -To have excellent academic records in both bachelor’s and master’s degrees -To be 35 years old or under at the time of enrollment ‣ To have the intention, adequate knowledge and research skill to work as a research assistant in one of the research projects list
‣ To have high English proficiency.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply by post
‣ All inquiries and application documents must be addressed to:
International Relations Division
Kochi Un. of Technology
Tosayamada, Kami City
Kochi 782-8502, JAPAN
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by March 18, 201(September 18, 2012 and March 18, 2013).
‣ It is important to read the application guidelines, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like