KNB Scholarship for Developing Countries Students in Indonesia, and applications are submitted till May 10th 2016. Applications are invited for Developing Countries Partnership Program on Scholarship or KNB Scholarship. This scholarship is available for the students of Developing Countries to pursue master degree at one of 13 prominent universities in Indonesia. The scholarship will be provided for a maximum of 36 months period of study (In case of early program completion, the scholarship will be stopped soon after the student set off for their home country). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Indonesia
Level: master degree at one of 13 prominent universities in Indonesia.
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded for Humanities, Engineering, Social Science, Multi-Disciplinary Studies, Education, Sciences and Agricultural Sciences courses available at one of 13 prominent universities in Indonesia (not every university offers the above study program).
Deadline: May 10th 2016.
Funded By: Higher Education Ministry of Education And Culture Republic of Indonesia, Government of the Republic of Indonesia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): KNB Scholarship for Developing Countries Students are targeted for Students of Developing Countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru,
Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe).
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Duration: The scholarship will be provided for a maximum of 36 months period of study (In case of early program completion, the scholarship will be stopped soon after the student set off for their home country).
‣ Scholarship covers: The KNB Scholarship will be covering: -Settlement Allowance of Rp.1.000.000,- will be given upon arrival in Indonesia; -While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, a student will receive Rp. 1.850.000,-/month (Living allowance only); -During their Master Program, the students will receive monthly allowances as follow: a-No Allowances Quantity, b-Living Allowance Rp. 1.850.000, c-Research Allowance Rp. 400.000,- d-Books Allowance Rp. 350.000,- -A health insurance with a maximum of Rp. 200.000,- monthly premi (In case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student); -A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university; -The Scholarship only covers for one person.
‣ Developing Countries Partnership program on Scholarship or better known as Beasiswa Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) designed to facilitate every passion of Developing Countries citizens to pursuing their dream through higher education. Quoted from the late Nelson Mandela “Education is The Most Powerful Weapon To Change The World”, we believe that through education people from developing countries can build their countries and lead them to the better condition.
‣ Maximum age is 35 years old;
‣ Possess a bachelor degree;
‣ Not a Master Degree Holder;
‣ Have a TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent;
‣ Complete the on-line application form;
‣ He/she must be recommended by the Indonesian embassy in the respective country;
‣ He/she must be in a good health proved by an official medical statement from authorized medical practitioner.
‣ The Selection Process for KNB Scholarship for Developing Countries Students will be conducted based on online application data.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must posses a bachelor degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply).
Test Requirement: No
Language Requirements: Applicants must have a TOEFL (or other certified English Proficiency) score of 500 or equivalent.
‣ Applicants are required to apply Online Application
Required document for KNB Scholarship for Developing Countries Students applications :
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on May 10th 2016
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.