Kingston University, CRMEP (Centre for Research in Modern European Philosophy) offers PhD Studentship funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC). Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): Kingston Uni. | UK
Level: Doctoral (PhD) Degree
Field(s): Modern European Philosophy
Deadline: 19 April 2013.
Funded by: Kingston University, Centre for Research in Modern European Philosophy (CRMEP)
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for International Students.
Benefit( Value/ Inclusions):
‣ No. of Awards: CRMEP is offering one full-time PhD Studentship.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The awards are applicable for of three years.
‣ Scholarship covers:The Studentship will be offered for UK-level tuition fees and an annual living grant of £15,590.
‣ Kingston Uni., The Centre for Research in Modern European Philosophy (CRMEP) is offering one, full-time, three-year PhD Studentship, to be taken up at the start of the autumn term, October 2013.
‣ This award is funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) under its Capacity Building programme, and the terms of the award are the standard terms for AHRC PhD Studentships.
‣ Proposals are invited for research in any area of Modern European Philosophy consistent with the aims of the Centre and the interests and expertise of supervisory staff.
‣ For further information about staff interests and expertise.
To be eligible for Kingston Uni. CRMEP PhD Studentship,
‣ Applicants are expected to hold a good honours degree in a relevant subject
‣ To have attained a good result (merit or distinction or equivalent) in a postgraduate qualification (MA or equivalent) in Philosophy or a related discipline relevant to their research.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Apply By Post using the information here
‣ Applicants should send a CV, a brief research proposal of around 1,000 words, a letter of application outlining their potential contribution to the CRMEP, and the names of two referees to:
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences,
University Penrhyn Road,
Kingston upon Thames,
Research Administrator, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Kingston University Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2EE email@example.com
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by Deadline 19 April 2013.
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be downloaded from the official website
You may also like
‣ UK Scholarships
‣ PhD Scholarships
‣ April Deadline