Kings College London offers Masters Scholarships for Africans Scholars in UK for the academic year 2013. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country) Kings College | UK
Level: Master’s(MSc) Degree
Field(s): All Subjects and disciplines offered by the university.
Deadline: 1st March 2013
Funded by : King’s College London
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is Open for students of Zimbabwe, Zambia, Zaire, Uganda, Tunisia, Togo, Tanzania, Swaziland, Sudan, South Africa, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Seychelles, Senegal, Sao Tome and Principe, Rwanda, Nigeria, Niger, Namibia, Mozambique, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mali, Malawi, Madagascar, Libya, Liberia, Lesotho, Kenya, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Ghana, Gambia, Gabon, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Equatorial Guinea, Egypt, Djibouti, Cote d’Ivoire, Congo, Republic of, Congo, Democratic People’s Republic, Comoros, Chad, Central African Republic, Cap Verde, Cameroon, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Benin, Angola, Algeria.
‣ Scholarship covers: a value of £5,000 one-off payment . This scholarship can be used to contribute towards tuition fees or living costs.
‣ The Kings College London funded King’s Africa Masters Scholarships is to commence a full-time postgraduate master’s programme or MPhilStud programme at King’s College .
‣ The Graduate School at this college offering x1 King’s Africa Masters Scholarship to students from Africa who wish to pursue a full-time postgraduate Masters or MPhilStudent degree programme in any discipline at King’s College London commencing in the 2013/14 academic year.
‣ This scholarship can be availed to contribute towards tuition fees or living costs. The total value awarded is £5,000. It will be offered for the academic year 2013/2014. . Applications can be submitted by 1st March 2013.
To qualify for Kings College London Africa Masters Scholarships, candidates need to meet the following criteria:
‣ Be due to commence a full-time postgraduate Masters programme or MPhilStudent programme at King’s College in the 2013/14 academic year;
‣ Be permanent residents of an African country at the time of application and be domiciled within Africa for the last 3 years, for purposes other than education;
‣ Not have previously studied outside of their home country;
‣ Be liable to pay tuition fees at the international/overseas (higher) rate;
‣ Complete and submit the required application documentation by the stated funding deadline.
‣ Fulfill the relevant academic and English proficiency entry requirements set by King’s College London.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ The method of application for this grant is via online.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due by 1st March 2013.
‣ It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ The application link is also found at the official website.
You May also like