Kenya Merit Postgraduate Scholarships at University of Sheffield in UK , and applications are submitted till 26 June 2017. University of Sheffield is accepting applicants for merit postgraduate scholarships. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be self-funding and an Kenya national or permanently domiciled in Kenya. Each scholarship is worth 50% of the Postgraduate yearly tuition fee per year. The scholarships will take the form of a fee reduction. Selection will be based on academic merit.
School(Institutions/ Country): University of Sheffield | UK
Level: postgraduate taught masters degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by the University of Sheffield.
Deadline: 26 June 2017
Funded By: University of Sheffield, UK
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Merit Postgraduate Scholarships are targeted for Students from Kenya
‣ Award No: There are two Kenya Merit Postgraduate Scholarships available.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for the duration of study program.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship is worth 50% of the Postgraduate yearly tuition fee per year. The scholarships will take the form of a fee reduction.
‣ The University offers a range of Merit Postgraduate Scholarships for Kenyan students. To be eligible for the Scholarship, applicants must be self-funding and classed as ‘Overseas’ for fee purposes and an Kenya national or permanently domiciled in Kenya and apply for a study place by Friday 19 June 2015 for entry in September 2017.
‣ The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the supporting statement. The final decision will be made by an academic panel.
‣ Successful applicants will be notified by July 24, 2017.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ If you wish to be considered for this scholarship you need to apply. Eligible students will automatically be sent details of how to apply from January 2018 onwards.
‣ Applicants cannot apply for the scholarship before being offered a study place at Sheffield.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 26 June 2017.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.