Kennedy Center International Spring Internships For Arts Professionals In USA, and applications are submitted till 11:59 PM on October 14, 2016 Applications are invited for Kennedy Center Spring Internships from aspiring arts professionals. These internships are full-time or part-time unpaid opportunities. Applicants must be currently enrolled juniors or seniors in undergraduate programs, Master’s candidates, or have completed a degree within the past two years. Applicants are notified within 4-6 weeks after the deadline. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | USA
Field(s): Kennedy Center Internships are offered in many departments including: – Fundraising, Marketing, Education, Programming, IT, Production Management, Institutional Affairs, Washington National Opera, National Symphony Orchestra. Interns also gain an expansive understanding of the performing arts industry.
Deadline: October 14, 2016.
Funded By: The Kennedy Center
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Kennedy Center International Spring Internships are targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: Not Known
‣ Scholarship Duration: The internship duration is January 18-May 13, 2017.
‣ Scholarship covers: Is this paid internship? No, these unpaid opportunities are intended to complement a student’s current program of study or other employment.
Center International Spring Internships are full-time (40 hours per
week) or part-time (20-30 hours per week) unpaid opportunities that
are intended to complement a student’s current program of study or
Internships are offered according to the academic calendar in the
fall, spring and summer terms. Interns may receive complimentary
tickets to Kennedy Center performances during the Internship and/or
academic credit for either their college or university upon request.
‣ Please note, the Kennedy Center is not an accredited institution; therefore college credit must be granted by the Intern’s current college or university.
‣ All qualified applicants will receive consideration for an Internship without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, or any other protected status.
‣ The Kennedy Center offers equal opportunity and treatment to all who apply and is committed to diversity.
‣ Applicants are notified within 4-6 weeks after the deadline.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applications are submitted via online.
‣ All applications require a resume and unofficial transcript. Some applications may require additional materials (please see each Internship position description for additional required materials).
‣ Internship Application Due Date :
Spring TermSpring Application Available: August 1-October 14, 2016
Spring Term Dates: January 23-May 12, 2017
Summer TermSummer Application Available: January 17-March 31, 2017
Summer Term Dates: June 5-August 11, 2017
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.