Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships for International Applicants in USA , and applications are submitted till 1st November 2015. Kellogg Institute for International Studies is inviting applications for visiting fellowships from scholars and practitioners who conduct international research on democracy and/or human development. Fellowships are offered for the academic year (August to May) or the fall (August to December) or spring semesters (January to May). The facilities at the Hesburgh Center are ideal for scholarly research. Visiting fellows have spacious offices, on-site information technology support, personal library services through a branch of the University’s library, and use of a variety of campus facilities. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): at Kellogg Institute | USA
Field(s): Fellowships are awarded pursue research related to Kellogg Institute themes of democracy and human development.
Deadline: 1st November 2015.
Funded By: The Kellogg Institute for International Studies
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Scholarship is targeted for fellows from around the world
‣ No. of awards: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship Tenure : Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships are offered for the academic year (August to May) or the fall (August to December)
or spring semesters (January to May). In exceptional cases, two-year postdoctoral visiting fellowships may be offered to one or two applicants per year.
‣Value of Scholarship : The facilities at the Hesburgh Center are ideal for scholarly research. Visiting fellows have spacious offices, on-site information technology support, personal library services through a branch of the University’s library, and use of a variety of campus facilities. Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships include:
‣ Since 1983, the Kellogg Institute for International Studies has offered visiting fellowships to promote interdisciplinary international research in a supportive community of scholars.
widely respected residential program offers you time to pursue
scholarly inquiry where it takes you, advance your personal research,
and collaborate with other scholars and practitioners from across the
US and around the globe.
a visiting fellow, applicant will pursue research related to Kellogg
Institute themes of democracy and human development, share your
research with the Notre Dame scholarly community, and have the
opportunity to publish in Kellogg’s peer-reviewed Working Paper
‣ Applicants may come from any country and typically fall into three groups:
‣ Fellowships are awarded on a competitive basis. A committee composed of Kellogg Institute Faculty Fellows evaluates the applications based on the following selection criteria:
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships are highly selective, with the majority awarded through annual competition.
‣ The Institute may consider applications from distinguished senior scholars and practitioners on a rolling basis outside the competition.
‣ Applications should be submitted online via Online Application
‣ A complete application will consist of the following documents uploaded through the online application system:
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 1st November 2015.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.