KAUST Fellowship for PhD and MS/PhD Program in Saudi Arabia, and applications are submitted till Fall Round 2: December 15, 2017 , Fall Round 3: January 15, 2018. We are currently accepting applications for Spring and Fall 2018!) . Applications are invited for K Fellowship for enrolling in PhD and MS/PhD program for spring 2018. ll admitted students receive the benefits of the K Fellowship. The fellowship supports students for the duration of their graduate studies. K Fellowship includes full tuition support and monthly living allowance. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Saudi Arabia
Level: PhD and MS/PhD program.
Field(s): all subjects available at KAUST
Deadline: Fall Round 2: December 15, 2017 , Fall Round 3: January 15, 2018. (We are currently accepting applications for Spring and Fall 2018!)
Funded By: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): KAUST Fellowship is targeted for Saudi Arabian and international students.
‣ No. of awards: All admitted students receive the benefits of the Fellowship.
Tenure : The
fellowship supports students for the duration of their graduate
‣Value of Scholarship : K Fellowship includes:
‣ KAUST aspires to be a destination for scientific and technological education and research. By inspiring discoveries to address global challenges, we strive to serve as a beacon of knowledge that bridges people and cultures for the betterment of humanity. King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is offering PhD and MS/PhD Fellowship for spring 2016.
‣ TOEFL or IELTS scores for tests administered by an educational institution for admission to that particular institution are not acceptable.
‣ KAUST does not require the GRE exam for admission. However, they strongly encourage students to take the GRE general test. A high quantitative score on the GRE will enhance a student’s application.
‣ Official test results should be sent directly from ETS. The KAUST admissions code is 4139. The average GRE quantitative score for admitted students is currently 774 out of 800.
Selection Criteria for KAUST Fellowship
‣ A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
What is the admissions process? How will I be notified of the decision?
How can I check my application status?
Who should I contact during the application process?
Scholarship Application Method
There are six components to the KAUST Fellowship application, including:
‣ Applications should be submitted online. Also, Submit an official complete university Transcript/ Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended.
‣ A scan of the official transcript provided by the university in the native language must be uploaded into the online application along with the certified English translation.
‣ Your transcript must include the university grading scale for all documents submitted. If offered admission, an official final transcript must be sent to the Office of Admissions prior to arrival (during the on boarding process) in a sealed envelope via post.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on Fall Round 2: December 15, 2017 , Fall Round 3: January 15, 2018.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.