Joubin Selig Scholarship for Students with Physical (Mobility) Disabilities in Canada, and applications are submitted till April 22nd, 2016. Applications are invited for Joubin S scholarship available for students with Physical (Mobility) Disabilities. Scholarship is available for qualifying undergraduate students enrolled in colleges and universities in Ontario. The total award amount available varies from year-to-year. Awarded scholarships range from $300 to $3,000, with a maximum set at $5,000.00. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): | Canada
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded to students to pursue an education in their chosen field of study.
Deadline:April 22nd, 2016
Funded By: Toronto Community Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Joubin S Scholarship is targeted for Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.
‣ Award No: Not Specified
‣ Scholarship covers: The total award amount available varies from year to year. Each scholarship award is set at a maximum of $5,000.
‣ The Toronto Community Foundation has announced that the Joubin S Scholarship p fund applications (for 2014) are now available for qualifying undergraduate students enrolled in colleges and universities in Ontario.
‣ The Scholarship was established by donors to provide financial assistance to post-secondary students in Ontario, with permanent physical (mobility) disabilities, who wish to pursue an education in their chosen field of study.
‣ Applicants must have a permanent physical (mobility) disability and must have demonstrated academic achievement.
‣ Applicants must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.
‣ Award announcements will take place in August 2016.
‣ Students must submit a completed scholarship application form to the Toronto Community Foundation.
‣ The completed application should be mailed or Faxed. Forms are also available from TCF by emailing trobertson-at-tcf.ca.
completed application should be mailed to:
Tory Robertson Joubin/Selig Scholarship Fund
33 Bloor Street East, Suite 1603
Toronto ON M4W 3H1
The application can also be faxed to Toronto Foundation at
We will not be able to return phone calls or emails about the application. Please refer to the FAQ document provided below.
Application Guidelines, Form, and FAQ.
Please click here to sign up to receive our e-newsletter The Connection, where we announce when our grant streams are open to accept applications.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on April 22nd, 2016
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.