JoinEU-SEE Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2013 application is now open online for undergraduate, master, PhD and post-doctoral students as well as for university staff. Full details:
Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD , Post-doctoral
Field(s): Higher Education and Society
Deadline:1st February 2013
Funded by: European Commission
Beneficiaries(Target Group): Scholarship is open to Undergraduate, Master, PhD and Post-doctoral Students and university Staff.
Benefits( Values/ Inclusions): the scholarship covers insurance + monthly subsistence allowance + travel and participation costs
‣ JoinEU-SEE is funded by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency of the European Commission (EACEA) in the framework of the Erasmus Mundus 2009-2013 programme, which is a worldwide cooperation and mobility programme in the field of higher education.
‣ In accordance with the objectives of the Erasmus Mundus Action 2 programme, the EU-SEE mobility scheme strives to contribute to the achievement of better understanding and mutual enrichment between the European Union and third countries in the field of higher education and society at large.
‣ The J. EU-SEE activities not only offer scholarship grantees the opportunity to expand their academic competences, their language skills as well as social and intercultural competences, thus improving their employability in an ever faster changing society.
‣ The work done in the context of the J. EU-SEE project will also help to consolidate the academic as well as the political, cultural and economic co-operation between the EU and Western Balkan countries and within the Western Balkans.
‣ J. EU-SEE supports mobility at all levels of higher education, including both mobility for students (undergraduate, master, doctoral and post-doctoral) and for staff (academic and administrative).
‣J.EU-SEE offers scholarships for Undergraduate, Master, PhD and Post-doctoral students as well as for university staff.
‣ Scholarships include insurance and a monthly subsistence allowance and cover travel and participation costs.
The JoinEU-SEE scholarship scheme is designed for:
‣ Students and staff members from Western Balkan countries wanting to study at an EU University.
‣ Eligible Balkan countries are Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia.
‣ students and staff members from the EU member states wanting to study at a Western Balkan university.
‣ The call is open to applicants who want to start their mobility in autumn 2013.
‣ Applicants will be notified of the selection results by the end of May 2013 at the latest.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ You can submit your application online here (http://www.joineusee.eu/register_new.aspx).
‣ It is important to read the application instructions, and visit here (http://www.mladiinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Pdf-for-How-to-apply2.pdf) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
‣ Here you can find the list of the documents to be uploaded.
‣ Submit your application for a J-EU-SEE scholarship online between November 9th, 2012 (at 00:01h) and February 1st, 2013 (at 23.59h).
You may also like